Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are there regular drag shows in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-05-2015 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Non-Irish female friend is wondering are there any regular drag shows in Dublin? She used to go watch them in her home country, but is not aware of where they happen here, and on what days. And yes, she is uptodate on the series "RuPaul's Drag Race", but wants to goto a regular live show with her girlies.

I'm posting here rather than the Dublin forum, as the people on this forum tend to be more open minded.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Panti's show is on weekly still I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Panti has a show every Saturday as far as I know. There's also drag bingo on a Sunday in the George. And then there's Meat Street in Break for the Border which I think doubles as a drag thing? Could be wrong. Then there's always the RuPaul events in BFTB too.

Pretty sure Dolly Grip does Tuesdays in the George too!

Advertisement