Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED

• 10-04-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Drummer wanted for a new classic rock cover band, with some original work, lads are all from the northside of Dublin.

Influences Include:
    the Doors, The animals, the Beatles, the rolling stones, Rory Gallagher, Ac\DC.

Please leave a private message. or reply to this thread if interested.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

Where abouts are you?specifi...cheers
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pearljammer14

pdzvonik wrote: »
    Where abouts are you?specifi...cheers
    Peter

Hi peter, I'm from coolock in Dublin.
    How long have you been drumming?
    Where are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

Hey dude.I'm from bray.I've been playing for more than ten years now.i have my own top notch gear.Are you staring a new band or you're in a existing band already?
    Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pearljammer14

pdzvonik wrote: »
    Hey dude.I'm from bray.I've been playing for more than ten years now.i have my own top notch gear.Are you staring a new band or you're in a existing band already?
    Thanx

how's it going, I'm looking to start a band, just doing classic rock covers and originals.
    You interested?

Advertisement