Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gamersgate and Steam payment via paypal

Options
  • 02-12-2012 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

can you pay for games via paypal linked to your visa card for these two sites or do you have to go the route of topping up your pp account from your bank account when buying games from these two sites?Can the same be done for GOG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Yes for STEAM, you can pay via Paypal linked to a visa credit card (not debit)
    Never bought from GamersGate - but nearly all major sites allow for Paypal w/CC . I've never come accross one that needed actual credit in your paypal account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Yes for STEAM, you can pay via Paypal linked to a visa credit card (not debit)
    Never bought from GamersGate - but nearly all major sites allow for Paypal w/CC . I've never come accross one that needed actual credit in your paypal account.
    My PayPal is linked to my visa debit and I've never had a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Same for me. Visa debit works fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Same for me. Visa debit works fine.

Same, I've had no probs with visa debit card anywhere, most places treat it just like a credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Use both sites through paypal linked to credit card, both sites take laser through money bookers also

• Advertisement
Advertisement