Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What have I bought? Rockband for Wii or Ps?

• 28-11-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

What have I bought? Rockband for Wii or Ps?
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Hi Im hoping someone can help me, I bought a Rock hero guitar & drum kit in a charity shop today minus box, instructions or disc. Very cheap so wont loose sleep over it. Problem is after 4 hours we still cant work out what console it is for. It has no markings whatsoever on it apart from stating the obvious which it says Rock band. It came with a small box with usb attached, perhaps best described as a dongle sort of thing. I've googled images and they all look the same. Anyone know how I would decipher if it is for Wii or Playstation & please done state the obvious & tell me to try it in both as I dont have access to a Wii or Playstation at the moment. In the link if you look at pic 3 & 7, one is for Wii & one is for Ps but yet cant see any difference??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the xbox ones have the xbox guide button on them and on the drums you will have a section in the middle with a control pad interface , start select , x,y,a,b so if it's ps3 it would likely have circle, triangle etc

Just checked the link you posted, the drums on the wii picture have the buttons 1,2,A,B so you should be able to tell by looking at those what you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Also, and I feel stupid saying this but I guess it's only obvious after you know about it, the Wii dongles and drum plastics (not pads though) are white. Pretty sure they're mostly black/charcoal on PS3 and XBox.

Advertisement