Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Autumn Sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

KotoR II is €2.50.

You'd seriously struggle to find better value than that in a video game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Walking Dead only 12.49..... but i promised myself id be strong this time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

VinLieger wrote: »
    Walking Dead only 12.49..... but i promised myself id be strong this time.....

It's excellent, I got it in the Halloween sale (€15 then though :( ), and it's one of the best games this year imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

i5sjtKhhYFE90.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

dark souls 26eu... i am awaiting from zavvi for 13eu, but they dont even have a dispatch date...

wonder if there is a chance for it to drop a bit lower then that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

dark souls 26eu... i am awaiting from zavvi for 13eu, but they dont even have a dispatch date...

wonder if there is a chance for it to drop a bit lower then that?

http://www.gameholds.com/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-pc-cd-key.html?a_aid=dlcompare

13 euro and 20 cents.

I bought it myself from them about a month ago. It's a steam code also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Well picked up The Walking Dead and Age Of Empires.

And so the cycle of my wallet being raped continues.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭Sarn

Nothing yet, I'm waiting for 75% off FTL.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Polar101 wrote: »
    But it's 75% off!

....remember when that train simulator 2012 thing was 90% off last time?
    "its a train simulator"
    "but off its 90 percent off!"
    " but trains?!?"
    "NINETY PERCENT!"
    "Shut up and take my money!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Loads of decent deals today, it's lucky i already own the ones that interested me :)

Terraria is there for 3.39 - that's a great little game for that price too!

Terraria is awesome. Everyone should buy it at that price, just on principle. Good indie game being sold cheap and whatnot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Limericks wrote: »
    http://www.gameholds.com/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-pc-cd-key.html?a_aid=dlcompare

13 euro and 20 cents.

I bought it myself from them about a month ago. It's a steam code also.

awesome m8. just placed the order. do they send cd key in email and how long does it usually takes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

zj1CO.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

What the fook. I just got the Witcher 2 for 12 quid. I blew off a woman in Messrs because I wanted to leg it home to check the Steam sale, glad it was worth it!

What the fook. I just got the Witcher 2 for 12 quid. I blew off a woman in Messrs because I wanted to leg it home to check the Steam sale, glad it was worth it!

I bought it in the last sale in a similiar manner. Stumbled home from the pub leaving everyone else there as I'd a strange feeling Steam would deliver. And by got it did, The Witcher 2 became mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I know it's not "STEAM" , but as this is where people will be looking for the moment

Starcraft 2 is 50% off (20euro) over at http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6543628/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Can't buy Borderlands 2 from simply as they don't like me trying to buy it with my Irish card from Canada.

Hopefully it hits 50% in a deal this week!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Can't buy Borderlands 2 from simply as they don't like me trying to buy it with my Irish card from Canada.

Hopefully it hits 50% in a deal this week!

Give me your credit card details and I'll order it for you. Best give me your bank details, date of birth and your mother's maiden name as well. Just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Give me your credit card details and I'll order it for you. Best give me your bank details, date of birth and your mother's maiden name as well. Just in case.

PM sent. I've also attached my a copy of my birth cert, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't understand how the Store is working for the sale. Like they have games like Amazing Spider Man on the front page with 50% off, but I also see Arkham City is 50% off @ €14.99 but have to go looking for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Picked up Walking Dead.

Had avoided it up till now as I was waiting for the episodes to pile up, nice timing for a sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Just bought a new pc and seeing game on steam that i can run again for the first time since farcry first came out!!!!

too many choices!

witcher 2 and walking dead for starters!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Was out last night so was on it all but just had a quick look this morning before heading out for work. Was mighty tempted by Dishonored but I didn't have much time so I resisted the urge to have it download while I'm away for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Nothing of interest for me so far, thank ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

madrab wrote: »
    Just bought a new pc and seeing game on steam that i can run again for the first time since farcry first came out!!!!

too many choices!

witcher 2 and walking dead for starters!

...I pity your wallet.

Oh sh*t.....Steam sale on my phone.

Rookie mistake installing that app.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

civilnug wrote: »
    Oh sh*t.....Steam sale on my phone.

Rookie mistake installing that app.

AFAIK you cant actually buy games with the app, you still have to log in on a PC and buy.

AFAIK you cant actually buy games with the app, you still have to log in on a PC and buy.

Unfortunately not, just decided to test the theory and got Intrusion 2 for €2.71 in the flash sale on my phone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah you can. I bought a ton of games on the Steam Android app during the last sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

civilnug wrote: »
    Unfortunately not, just decided to test the theory and got Intrusion 2 for €2.71 in the flash sale on my phone.

Hmm, I tried to buy Limbo on my iPhone 4 yesterday and it said I couldnt as the "Option to purchase Limbo is not available on iOS". Is it specific to certain games or is it just that you can buy with the android app and not the iOS one?

• Advertisement

Hmm, I tried to buy Limbo on my iPhone 4 yesterday and it said I couldnt as the "Option to purchase Limbo is not available on iOS". Is it specific to certain games or is it just that you can buy with the android app and not the iOS one?

I'm on Android so I'm not sure about the iOS app.

Advertisement