Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen's party

• 22-04-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey I don't know if this is the right section to post this but I was just curious to see if anyone on here has had a hens party using the below website? Im helping my friend to organise her hens and I came across this Galway deal that we are both interested in, it sounds really good but I just wanted to see if I could get any feedback from anyone on here who may have gotten a package deal through them also or any other websites that you could recommend. Thanks in advance!

http://www.henparty.ie/Hen-Packages/Galway-Hen-Package-(1).aspx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SusieQue

Havent used them, but have been on a hen with this group posh fizz! Really great, very organised

http://www.poshfizz.com/Hen-Night-Packages/galway-hen-party-proposal.html

Let me know if you booked the other one though, as I am in the process of organising my sisters hen too and always good to have afew options :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

Hey I actually posted this message ages ago and you are the only reply I got lol. I didn't go with Henparty.ie in the end as there wasn't any availability in the hotel that we chose so we had to organise the whole thing ourselves. I have heard of Possfizz but they were too expensive for us. Good luck with your hens :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

I've organised a hen with them for next week in Clonakilty and my OH organised a stag with them for tomorrow night in Cork so I'll let you know how it goes.

Advertisement