Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've already dug out my wellies and plan on stealing my mum's rain jacket. I'm going to look so cool in the morning.

Dear god, Wicklow hivemind going on right here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Just when Britney Spears arrives into town to perform "Till The World Ends"..

Coincidence? ;) I think not. :P

I forgot my sisters at this act..

Lads is the o2 in a place with bad flooding? Coz shes gonna have to leave it to get to her hotel... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I've already dug out my wellies and plan on stealing my mum's rain jacket. I'm going to look so cool in the morning.
    My wellies are back in Longford, and the closest thing I have to waterproof shoes are converse. Knew I should have bought boots last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Oh god this bitch Dana annoys me. And I can't even vote yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

deise_girl wrote: »
    I forgot my sisters at this act..

Lads is the o2 in a place with bad flooding? Coz shes gonna have to leave it to get to her hotel... :/

Yerra so is my cousin and bff, so I'm kinda worried :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I've alot of work to do this week.
    And promised myself I'd do some work.
    Sat down at my table and opened my book. Then BAM BAM BAM, lads set off bangors in a saucepan out in the girl's hallway.

Walked out to see what the craic was. And that ended soccy's study session for the night :( Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Off duty Garda who was directing traffic has been swept into the floods :( A search and rescue operation has begun

EDIT: A body has been found but they don't know who it is =/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk technology to hell. :(:(
    EVERY god damn week. :( EVERY week. About 5 hours of preparation for tonight down the fucking drain..... I am not a happy bunny rabbit. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

And I have now shamelessly stolen it from you after you shamelessly stole it from twitter.

I totally stole it off ye as well. At 12 likes now. :cool:

Plagiarism ftw! :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jackobyte wrote: »

And I've just stolen it as well... :o

• Advertisement

Jackobyte wrote: »

17 :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Argh, just 5. Nobody loves me/has humour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And I've just stolen it as well... :o
    I'd steal it, but everyone knows I'm not smart enough to come up with that myself :p.

AARGGH: My phone is constantly pressing the 9 button on its own even when I'm not touching it at all, making it impossible to text with out itz comwing9 ou0t xli9ke thi9s!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Learner records are pointless. The teacher is incapable of teaching. HOW CAN WE LEARN IF YOU CANT TEACH. Haters be hatin'.. Past few days have been poop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I have an essay due in the morning and I have nothing of it done yet AND it has to be handwritten. I need to stop being so easily distracted. And all I ate today were two fatty, fatty pastries, 3 huge praline chocolate things and a massive pizza. Fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

marko93 wrote: »
    Learner records are pointless. The teacher is incapable of teaching. HOW CAN WE LEARN IF YOU CANT TEACH. Haters be hatin'.. Past few days have been poop.

Which one are they again??
    I remember writing like 10 Diary enteries for my WE module last year off the top of my head :P
    Uh, dont go down that route, keep on top of your work, mkay??

Which one are they again??
    I remember writing like 10 Diary enteries for my WE module last year off the top of my head :P
    Uh, dont go down that route, keep on top of your work, mkay??
    They're part of the teamwork module D:

Never heard of that module....

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Would ya not be better doing your CSPE action project again?

SarahBeep! wrote: »

You dissing plc's??? -_-

I think im getting an ear infection :(

• Advertisement

My apologies for not getting straight into college. Didnt think fellow boardies were so condesending.

17 :cool:
    Cydoniac wrote: »
    Argh, just 5. Nobody loves me/has humour :pac:

2. **** My Life. :( :pac:

You dissing plc's??? -_-

No, just saying PLCs are seriously patronising. People might be more willing to do them if they were less patronising.

@Mark, you seem to be the one bothered by that, not me. Further education is further education be it a PLC or a degree.

@Mark, you seem to be the one bothered by that, not me. Further education is further education be it a PLC or a degree.
    >implying you'd be bothered by something you said yourself.. right..

anyway, not here to argue, merely to vent my anger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Children...behave!

Sleeeeeepy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Guys, if anyone has a problem with a post, please report it so we can deal with it. No back-seat modding either. Now please stop derailing the arrrgh thread with.. erm.. arrrghiness..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

No internet for the next week...what am I, amish? Also I can't go out on Halloween. Silly parents taking ill-timed holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Bought a new notebook today in college. Opened my bag there to realise it's pretty much soaked. UNFORTUNATE

• Registered Users Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

The Garda swept away into the Liffey tonight...I grew up with him :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

The Garda swept away into the Liffey tonight...I grew up with him :(

Thats so sad :( RIP to him :(

My housemate who is sick has passed her bloody stomach bug onto me. She could go home or go to the doctor but no...she refuses and is gonna make us all sick :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement