Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

brianblaze wrote: »
    . I think he's half shrub half shetland pony...

That's the funniest thing I've read all night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

aonb wrote: »
    Kovu Murr, someone told me about a new 'gadget' instead of a post-op-cone - its like a human's neck-pillow that is worn on airplanes, except with a closing bit to keep it on the cat/dogs neck. If you can imagine what I mean? Sounds like a huge improvement over those plastic cones which I always think stress the poor animal (and their freaked out buddies watching it!) I thought of a 'draught excluder' style home made device - a very long sock or jumper sleeve, stuffed with old socks or whatever, tied off at the two ends and pop it over the dog/cats head?? What do you think - will I patent it and make my millions?!?!? :D

Don't want to get into a discussion on the photo thread but I tried it. Used an old flying blow up pillow, if you know them? I think it's called a comfy collar or similar online. (no patent, sorry!)
    It wasn't as harsh on him but he sulked under a radiator for 12 hours with it on, wouldn't eat or pee or anything! So had to come off.
    Bengals are too smart for their own good! So went back to vet & got a 13 day antibiotic injection!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Kovu Murr wrote: »
    Don't want to get into a discussion on the photo thread but I tried it. Used an old flying blow up pillow, if you know them? I think it's called a comfy collar or similar online. (no patent, sorry!)
    It wasn't as harsh on him but he sulked under a radiator for 12 hours with it on, wouldn't eat or pee or anything! So had to come off.
    Bengals are too smart for their own good! So went back to vet & got a 13 day antibiotic injection!:D

We had a similar issue with our cat Felix a few years ago when he had to have part of his face opened surgically. It was 2 days before he'd use a litter tray and eating was very hard for him. We cut the cone right back as far as possible and put tape on the sharp rim. He was able to get around a lot easier and we only took it off and watched him like a hawk while he ate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

A short vid from the other day, they're like this most days, crazy little fcukers.

Brodi is now 4 and Ozzy is 5 months, hardly anything between them size wise and Bro is quite big, Ozzy is gonna be a beast, and he's so good natured

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

brianblaze wrote: »
    Cheers, he's around 1 and a half. Not sure, he was a rescue, and they guesstimated he was around one when they found him... He's an Irish Terrier Greyhound we think. I think he's half shrub half shetland pony...

I'd love a greyhound and a shetland so he sounds like the perfect mix :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Some pictures of Tigger the greyhound, lounging about on the sofa (as he is wont to do), and secondly having a laugh in the park :D

272653.jpg

272654.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Cheeky having another lazy day:)

9828650265_8ece01ee63_c.jpg
    Lazy Day by Fiona M. Byrne, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Setun wrote: »
    Some pictures of Tigger the greyhound, lounging about on the sofa (as he is wont to do), and secondly having a laugh in the park

Beautiful. I'm very VERY jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Bob!

C9FC7AA353394C15ACF513861275ECAD-0000317259-0003373718-00640L-8300A3E555784F6390D3FF5A5789552A.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭brrabus

Oh, wow, Bob is just adorable, so so cute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

9863775735_59f8e78056.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

RosieJoe wrote: »

Small sofa or big cats? Looks frighteningly like the back of someones thighs:eek:

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

^^^ Gorgeous dog!!!!:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Poppy and Jasper the first introductions

MrbbvtRl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Cedrus wrote: »
    Small sofa or big cats? Looks frighteningly like the back of someones thighs:eek:

1 big cat and 4 little kittens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

524521_10202015740340566_2040297590_n.jpg

We had the bigger box in the house and they were fighting over it all day, then we got a delivery and it came in the smaller box so now they both have one :D Have spent most of their day asleep in them, of course the bigger kitten got the small box and the smaller kitten got the big box, kitten logic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Cats and Boxes. Nothing cuter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

This is Milo

1233462_10202100714618232_254028752_n.jpg

1234874_10202004883422512_197480177_n.jpg

2013-09-04_1378302062_zpscf64e04a.jpg

1176334_10202093592120174_1052916314_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

SarahBM wrote: »
    Cats and Boxes. Nothing cuter. :D

Commonly known as cat traps here, whenever we need a vet call with one, boxes out!

• Advertisement

@ Alroley - Is Milo an escape artist, he wins top prize from disappearing from that post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

brrabus wrote: »
    @ Alroley - Is Milo an escape artist, he wins top prize from disappearing from that post :)

hmm?
    I edited the post to put pics from links rather than attachments.
    Hopefully they're showing up:p

alroley wrote: »
    hmm?
    I edited the post to put pics from links rather than attachments.
    Hopefully they're showing up:p

Oh they do now, he is adorable. He actually does not look real, he is like a toy. So so gorgeous. Love his dickybow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Long time lurking around here, but never posted before..... Here's Baby! :)
    boardpet2.jpg
    petb1.jpg

twirlagig wrote: »

One word, WOW!

No matter how much I love dogs, my passion is Cats.

brrabus wrote: »
    One word, WOW!

No matter how much I love dogs, my passion is Cats.

Thank you brrabus! :) She is a cutie! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

She looks angry!! (:mad:) :D:D:pac:

She's still Beautiful though!!

Wilberto wrote: »
    She looks angry!! (:mad:) :D:D:pac:

She's still Beautiful though!!

You're not the first to say that! Ha ha! It's just whatever look she has..... (all my friends say she looks evil!) :D
    She's lovable as anything though :)

You're not the first to say that! Ha ha! It's just whatever look she has..... (all my friends say she looks evil!) :D
    She's lovable as anything though :)

The last picture I took of my own cat made her look grumpy as hell also.

This is the one. Tika.
    5RCeLt.jpg

Still such a pet though.

EDIT: Damn, I knew it was an old link!!
    EDIT 2 : Fixed (Hopefully!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Belgian love!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement