Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hairy forearms on women!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

All right, hands up, which one of you was it? Who re-regged to post that innocentless comment? 'cmon fess up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I don't think it's a big deal unless the hair is actually quite dark and noticable. An ex of mine used to not only have hairy forearms, but also a treasure trail aaaand also...

Me: What's that rash on your chest?
    Her: Nothing....it's just heat rash.
    Me: But it's not even warm out....it's actually pretty cold?
    Her: Look....just shut up, ok?

Not too bad though, could have been worse - she could have actually let it grow. Very dark haired girls always seem to have that. Who cares how natural it is, it just doesn't look right. Though that said, given the original picture, I wouldn't be exactly concerned with a small amount of light hair like that....I'm talking hairy man arms here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ewwww shaving your arms?? Could you not bleach them if you're dark? I suppose I'm lucky being fair but still, shaving your arms just sounds wrong.

Fock sake, you men have it easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,947 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Yep wimmin shaving arms is just wrong i mean come on could you imagine shes just shaved her forearms a couplle of days ago and the run the stubble over ur cheek not nice

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Meh you can only really see the hair on my arms when I tan and it goes white..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I have far too much mediterranean blood to worry about hairy forearms. I've never heard anyone laugh at my gorilla like arms :D
    Although a thai woman once complimented me. She said oh berry nii. in thailan good. whise skin an bleck hair berry nii.

WindSock wrote: »
    I have far too much mediterranean blood to worry about hairy forearms. I've never heard anyone laugh at my gorilla like arms :D

Thats because they are all afraid of you :p Joking miss dont know what you look like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

so would any of you guys say no to a girl that is offering it to you on a plate even if she had freaky hairy arms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tittywinkies

love women with seriously hairly arms, looks manly........

nikki 122 wrote: »
    so would any of you guys say no to a girl that is offering it to you on a plate even if she had freaky hairy arms

Now your asking that question to a bunch of guys of course most of us would not turn it down if it was been given to us on a plate :o

• Advertisement

well then dont be so judgemental it is hard for the poor girls that have hairy arms they are all probably self conscious enough about it .... so if i put it this way ... would any guy be interested in a relationship with a hairy armed girl or is it way too much of a turn off??

well then dont be so judgemental it is hard for the poor girls that have hairy arms they are all probably self conscious enough about it .... so if i put it this way ... would any guy be interested in a relationship with a hairy armed girl or is it way too much of a turn off??

I was not been judgemental. Have to be honest a girls arms are the last place i would look when looking at her

I don't think too many self concious girls would hang around in BGRH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ThatGal

this is the strangest thread ever!!! forget women with hairy arms! what about all yee men with big dirty hairy forearms! there's nothing worse then a man with more hair on his hands than on his head!!! total turn off!! and what about shoulder hair? ewwww.................i think men have alot to answer for before expecting women to shave their forearm hair!!!:p

hang all your heads in shame!!

i'm just saying.... that gal has a point though i dont find a hairy man much of a turn off but there is a limit like shoulder hair
    ture there slow motion!!"

TG its just some of the guys saying that.

What worse than hariy forearms is hairy hands look at Robin Williams

or worse hairy nipples *goes bright red*

ThatGal wrote: »
    this is the strangest thread ever!!! forget women with hairy arms! what about all yee men with big dirty hairy forearms! there's nothing worse then a man with more hair on his hands than on his head!!! total turn off!! and what about shoulder hair? ewwww.................i think men have alot to answer for before expecting women to shave their forearm hair!!!:p

hang all your heads in shame!!

You did see the title of this forum didn't you? :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Methinks some posters are actually taking posts in BGRH seriously!!

i did indeed slow motion but i'm just making the point that not all male hair is acceptable either!!!:p oh i just thought about men with hairs sprouting out their ears!!!eugh!!!i'll be put off my dinner if i keep going like this!!!:D

ah now thatgal give the poors sprouts a break there they cant shave their ears

• Advertisement

ah now thatgal give the poors sprouts a break there they cant shave their ears

that's true!but we use tweezers..........can't they?:D

i did indeed slow motion but i'm just making the point that not all male hair is acceptable either!!!:p oh i just thought about men with hairs sprouting out their ears!!!eugh!!!i'll be put off my dinner if i keep going like this!!!:D

/bokes please stop now

tweezing eyebrow hairs are a lot easier than ear hairs and if the lads accept the hairy arms i'm sure us ladies can make certain exceptions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

"It's just a bit of downy fluff" :D

that's true!but we use tweezers..........can't they?:D

You just a saddist *check spelling* wanting us men to use tweezers :p

tweezing eyebrow hairs are a lot easier than ear hairs and if the lads accept the hairy arms i'm sure us ladies can make certain exceptions!!

yah i can't imagine pulcking ear hair is a nice process.......

but you men are expecting us women to wax our 'areas' and whatnot so the ball is in both courts( if that makes sense)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Thats because they are all afraid of you :p Joking miss dont know what you look like

me kong. kong no scary. kong only want to bite your face off ;)

Don1 wrote: »
    "It's just a bit of downy fluff" :D

ewww!!!that makes it sound horrible!!

• Advertisement

but you men are expecting us women to wax our 'areas' and whatnot so the ball is in both courts( if that makes sense)

I think you will find thats all the mags that think that some men might like that area hairy.

I for one would never let wax near my man hood

Advertisement