Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky sports hd

• 08-10-2014 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Sky sports 3,4 and 5 are to launch on upc on the 15th of October

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Without additional cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭macker22

I think it's added to sky sports hd pack . . The moved setanta 1 hd from channel 436 to 431 to make room for them

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

great news and about time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭xtal191

macker22 wrote: »

Where did you hear this?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭macker22

xtal191 wrote: »
    Where did you hear this?

Click on channel 436 on your upc box and you will see it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

macker22 wrote: »

Typical UPC, no mention of it on their website!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

9pqjqv.jpg

Good news, but we only added ss1 & ss2 HD there last week upgrading from the SD channels, hopefully they won't charge extra for the 3 new ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

From the UPC site:
    Sky Sports HD add-on
    Watch the Barclays Premier League in razor sharp HD! Only €5 per month when you add a Sky sports premium for a limited time.
    Offer available to new customers only.

Can't make any sense of that - does anyone know how much does it cost for a UPC Sky Sports subscriber to add the HD channels?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

who_me wrote: »
    From the UPC site:

Can't make any sense of that - does anyone know how much does it cost for a UPC Sky Sports subscriber to add the HD channels?

I added 1 and 2 HD for €5. They told me the other 3 channels would be added automatically when available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

I added 1 and 2 HD for €5. They told me the other 3 channels would be added automatically when available.

Thanks, that's not bad value. The wording above seemed to suggest the offer was only open to new customers and the pricing was time-limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

who_me wrote: »
    Thanks, that's not bad value. The wording above seemed to suggest the offer was only open to new customers and the pricing was time-limited.

The UPC rep on their webchat didn't really have a clue what the story was and thought it was still €10 for existing sky sports subscribers. It would be worth it for €5 but €10 is too much.

Can anyone confirm who went ahead with HD confirm how much was it for existing sky sports subscribers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

3, 4 and 5 are up and running today. Nice.

Advertisement