Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Early morning bus from Dungarvan.

• 07-09-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know if there is an early morning bus service, on Mondays, from Dungarvan to the College or to Carlow in general?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I can only see two services online, JJ Kavanagh and Bus Eireann, but they only provide a service from Waterford at a time you might need to get to the college. Here are the links to those two anyway, if there is a way for you to get to Waterford and get a bus there:

Bus Eireann

JJ Kavanagh. I'm not sure if there is a more local service in operation at the moment I'm afraid!

If you will be living in Carlow then it might be easier to get a late evening bus from Waterford on the Sunday to save you the early morning trip on Monday.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

The earliest I can see on a Monday from Dungarvan to Carlow arrives in Carlow at 10.20 after leaving Dungarvan at 7.30 and it's not direct.

Advertisement