Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

blingrhino wrote: »
    Still amazed at this thread , over 75000 viewers now - how many fecking mondeos are in the country :eek:

There are a good few out there but this thread really covers most Fords

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Mikko Mallikas

Hi I just got a Sony 6 cd player with no code can anyone help please. The serial no. is M017752, can give more info if needed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hi I just got a Sony 6 cd player with no code can anyone help please. The serial no. is M017752, can give more info if needed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Mikko Mallikas

That worked, thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭shygal

hi guys battery died on my fiesta so i need a code for the stereo to work again serial number m171906,any help would be really appreciated thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

shygal wrote: »
    hi guys battery died on my fiesta so i need a code for the stereo to work again serial number m171906,any help would be really appreciated thanks

0759:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mr.Bulmers

Hello,

Can anyone help me get the code for mondeo 02, bought the car a while back, I never checked the radio only to find when I got home i needed a code, Sellers phone is always switched off:(

6000D RDS E O N
    Serial no M220590
    Model 6000ne
    part no YS4F 18C815 - AA

I'd be very grateful for any help

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Mr.Bulmers wrote: »
    Hello,

Can anyone help me get the code for mondeo 02, bought the car a while back, I never checked the radio only to find when I got home i needed a code, Sellers phone is always switched off:(

6000D RDS E O N
    Serial no M220590
    Model 6000ne
    part no YS4F 18C815 - AA

I'd be very grateful for any help

Thanks.

9333 should see you right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mr.Bulmers

Thanks a million for the code R.O.R, worked a treat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vanpersie20

Hi my mondeo stereo went in for some work and stereo is now asking for code it is a 6000 cd and serial number is M002957 any help would be massively appreciated

• Advertisement

Try 8326.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Hi i have a ford Mondeo 6000cd serial number is M047877

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tony

TonyFella wrote: »
    Hi i have a ford Mondeo 6000cd serial number is M047877

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tony

3399:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonnyblume

hi i have a mondeo and i need a code for my ford6000cd my serial code is M017507.. please someone help me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

jonnyblume wrote: »
    hi i have a mondeo and i need a code for my ford6000cd my serial code is M017507.. please someone help me :)

Try 0207.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Thanks very much. your a gent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonnyblume

love you dude :)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 genoreno21

Hi there could you give me my code for ford stereo serial no M131923 I would be very grateful

genoreno21 wrote: »
    Hi there could you give me my code for ford stereo serial no M131923 I would be very grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 2 genoreno21

Thanks a million for your help:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 leecho89

Hey i was wondering if i could also get the radio code please. My serial number is M176268. It would be Much appreciated.

Lee

leecho89 wrote: »
    Hey i was wondering if i could also get the radio code please. My serial number is M176268. It would be Much appreciated.

Lee

2071:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 leecho89

Thank u so much mate. Such a good deed cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MadMagpie

I have a ford focus 2001 and need the code, i held down 6 and 1 on the radio and the following came up 070000 is this the radio code serial number?

MadMagpie wrote: »
    I have a ford focus 2001 and need the code, i held down 6 and 1 on the radio and the following came up 070000 is this the radio code serial number?
    did it start with the letter 'M
    If so the code for M070000 is 1072:)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

Had to change my car battery, just wondering if anyone has the code s/no M345529 model FD 600NE

Had to change my car battery, just wondering if anyone has the code s/no M345529 model FD 600NE

7224:)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭killabban182

mondeoman2 wrote: »

7224:)
    Worked a treat, thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

03 Ford Fusion, rang the garage where it was bought the code they gave me does not work. All they could say was we must of changed it. Dads car,he has no recollection of changing radio, any way of getting code for radio.

Tried above the sieral number of radio is m075155

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

cpb wrote: »
    03 Ford Fusion, rang the garage where it was bought the code they gave me does not work. All they could say was we must of changed it. Dads car,he has no recollection of changing radio, any way of getting code for radio.

Tried above the sieral number of radio is m075155

Code is 8404 for this serial.

Advertisement