Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Krone baler

• 28-07-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi does any body have a krone kr 130 ministop baler , any good ? Looking for a baler my self but need one that doesn't require large horsepower only have a Massey 365 to pull it , any feedback would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mf690

I have a krone kr130 ,I use a mf690 to drive it.I find a great little bailer very simple to maintain as long as the bareings are ok and chain in order she will bail away all day. Mine is twine would probably be a bit quicker with net.I would make around 500 bails every year mainly hay hayledge some straw .I for your own work a grand bailer at a steady pace will just work away all day.

Advertisement