Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Voice Of Ireland

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Can they watch RTE in Lanzorote?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

jesus i hope not :D

Oh this guy is good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I really questioned that too.
    I love this guy Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

This lad is good I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Probably on the RTE Player, you can stream most of RTE's home-made programmes on it Worldwide, live and recorded.

Best so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Is he our answer to your man with the affro that was on the x-factor a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Graham might have moves like Jagger and his sex might be on fire but hes got a big Muck Savage head on him

Best so far.
    Excellent, what a belting voice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 thefrench

Skid wrote: »
    Don't care about your Ma's Disease.

This is a Singing Competition, not a sob story fest.

That's a bit harsh..

There is no point in reading out all the good comments, there meant to be inpartial, rte at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

A few mins behind on Sky + - my 6 year olds reaction to Elliot was to put her hands to her head and say this is a rubbish singer.

Don't think the sound done him any favours at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,386 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

afro man wrote: »
    jesus i hope not :D
    eternal wrote: »
    I really questioned that too.
    I love this guy Graham
    Skid wrote: »
    Probably on the RTE Player, you can stream most of RTE's home-made programmes on it Worldwide, live and recorded.

Nearly all the Irish pubs in tacky tourist places have an Irish Sky subscription and so they can show GAA games as well.

I remember being in Portugal 2 years ago and they had "The Rose of Tralee" on!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

''Do you like being a bit slow?''

Oh, Fauve did not like that IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

Yeah, love his voice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Nok1a

There are a core group of posters on the television forum who follow rte programmes like its their religion (eg late late, sat night show)and all ye do is moan and complain, i can honestly say that ive never seen some of ye post a positive comment even though ye post 20+ posts an hour when these shows are on. Some of the comments and downright nasty

If ye hate rte so much why not go for a walk, change the channel, rent a dvd etc etc

I hope ye are a bit more positive in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Nok1a wrote: »
    There are a core group of posters on the television forum who follow rte programmes like its their religion (eg late late, sat night show)and all ye do is moan and complain, i can honestly say that ive never seen some of ye post a positive comment even though ye post 20+ posts an hour when these shows are on. Some of the comments and downright nasty

If ye hate rte so much why not go for a walk, change the channel, rent a dvd etc etc

It's called having an opinion

thefrench wrote: »
    That's a bit harsh..

Nothing personal about him or his Mother

I just can't stand Reality Contestants using Sob Stories.

One thing I cant stand is people that moan about people who moan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

There are a core group of posters on the television forum who follow people following RTE programmes like its their religion (eg late late, sat night show)and all they do is moan and complain about the moaning and complaining, i can honestly say that ive never seen some of them post a positive comment about the other complainers even though they post 20+ posts a month when these shows are on. Some of the comments and downright nasty

If ye hate rte complainers so much why not go for a walk, change the channel, rent a dvd etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

ah stop with the judging people....:(

There are a core group of posters on the television forum who follow rte programmes like its their religion (eg laate late, sat night show)and all ye do is moan and complain, i can honestly say that ive never seen some of ye post a positive comment even though ye post 20+ posts an hour when these shows are on. Some of the comments and downright nasty

Ev
    every post i made tonight has been positive actually

Geez I thought I had split ends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

This is offal.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Musefan

This one could sound great, but the song does her no favours.

Well that's you off the list for our meetup later this year.

There are a core group of posters on the television forum who follow people following RTE programmes like its their religion (eg late late, sat night show)and all they do is moan and complain about the moaning and complaining, i can honestly say that ive never seen some of them post a positive comment about the other complainers even though they post 20+ posts a month when these shows are on. Some of the comments and downright nasty

If ye hate rte complainers so much why not go for a walk, change the channel, rent a dvd etc etc

You two should get together sometime, you have remarkably similar opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

pookiesboo wrote: »
    One thing I cant stand is people that moan about people who moan

I can't stand people who moan about people who moan about people who moan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I prefer Kelly's hair out loose.....but she looks good1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement