Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC on FOX 12: Lawler vs. Brown

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

p to the e wrote: »
    Was very impressed with Patrick Cummins in his mauling of Kyle Kingsbury. He's an absolute powerhouse and this did not look like the same guy who was handily dispatched by Daniel Cormier. Would be interesting to see a rematch where he didn't have just 10 days notice. Good to see some of the judges dished out a 10-8 scores across the board aswell.

Would like to see one of my favourite fighters in the UFC, Jorge Masvidal, get a good high level opponent next. Him and Bobby Green are on the same timeline so would make sense although I see Green getting Barboza or Cerrone next
    To be fair to Cummins, I could count on one hand how many fighters in LHW who would take a fight vs him on a week's notice and last more than a round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Great 4 cards in a row now is it?

With corm gus and AJ, jons has his hands busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Only watched this today, been busy.

Johnson vs Nogueira was rough. Felt like I was watching a young fella mugging a pensioner.

Advertisement