Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Am I the only one?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Tym wrote: »
    We have one of the lowest welfare systems in Europe...

we cant afford it either ways, you point is moot

as to the op,

hey this country doesnt owe you anything. i am making one assumption which i never like doing but i am guessing you are young.

firstly, stop being a whiny bitch. you did far too many fell-good-about-yourself-courses. let me guess you got a medal for turning up at school and now your emotional support is not up to that in the real world so you feel the country is unfair to you. no one cares you are tanned ffs, except perhaps you who of course use it as a crutch.

leave and go find your fortune elsewhere and honestly best of luck to you. but i will give you one small tip, no country on earth likes a whiny bitch, so sooner or later you need to realise this one harsh fact ...no one cares. here is something to help you succeed in the new country..those medals you got in school..they are fake..now grow a pair...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Maybe you need new friends? Jedward are more a point of humor than begrudgery.

Anyway seems like you begrudge people who begrudge?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

This has begged the question,why in the "land of a thousand welcomes" has this happened?

that was always a myth :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I don't connect with the more traditional backward people of Ireland, but most people are dopes where ever you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Good Gawd! Do yis never tire of running yourselves down(like begrudgery - is it an Irish trait I wonder?):(

Ireland has its good and bad points and its not the worst place in the world - try living in Syria and then complain!

Of course I don't live there but I suppose you need someone from outside to see your good points:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

as to the op,

hey this country doesnt owe you anything. i am making one assumption which i never like doing but i am guessing you are young.

firstly, stop being a whiny bitch. you did far too many fell-good-about-yourself-courses. let me guess you got a medal for turning up at school and now your emotional support is not up to that in the real world so you feel the country is unfair to you. no one cares you are tanned ffs, except perhaps you who of course use it as a crutch.

leave and go find your fortune elsewhere and honestly best of luck to you. but i will give you one small tip, no country on earth likes a whiny bitch, so sooner or later you need to realise this one harsh fact ...no one cares. here is something to help you succeed in the new country..those medals you got in school..they are fake..now grow a pair...

Sounds like someone's bitter over not getting certain medals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭battle_hardend

Tym wrote: »
    We have one of the lowest welfare systems in Europe...

what on earth are you talking about ? , wellfare rates are incredibly generous by european standards let alone global standards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Anyone who doesn't like it here has my full permission to sod off.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭fat__tony

as to the op,

This post alone sums up all that is wrong with the country today.

You come across as a bitter, begrudging, miserable twat.

You should stay in Ireland and wallow in your own bitterness.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭funnilenough

Dude,my nephew is a halfcast and he had a hard time in school and put up with it for a long time,in the end he snapped and knocked one of the bullies front teeth out.
    fair play to him.
    i'm a newbie on boards myself,but it seems to have its fair share of arseholes,judging by some of the texts,
    you just keep doing your best dude,and fcuk the rest of em.
    innit.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement