Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weight loss buddy needed!

Options
  • 09-04-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi! Don't know if I am on the right forum for this but really really have gone off the track with healthy eating and excercise.Would really love it if somebody who wants to lose weight also could contact me and maybe become weight loss buddy?
    Have always been so fit and have done few marathons in great times but since afterthe last marathon in Dublin in oct I have jst become so addicted to sugar and junk and exercise has totally gone out window!!
    Have sat down today and decided that enough is enough and want to get back to healthy lifestyle - have great Limerick run Halfmarathon coming up in May but am giving myself a time frame of 7 weeks to lose even half a stone so if anybody would like to join me please feel free to PM me :)

Advertisement