Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Ireland rapper show

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

amen to that, tuesday morning, ireland will be more aware, took em long enough, we did redzer, we did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

I did some interviews for this. The write up for Rtes website is pretty innacurate to be honest but that's expected. The idea of people from donegal acting like yanks is not somtrying that the more well known people in ihh a condone at all. If you've heard some awful examples and it put you off that's fine but don't tar us all with brush. As for people laughing at dfi that's fine. It's a movement started by an Irish rapper that has grown with no promotion. Last event in Dublin 450 people paid in based on a Facebook flier and word of mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

from Hondas to novas to lexus to rovers , dont for get us redzer.
    I think you can now get your pimp stick and carry it with pride.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

cloptrop wrote: »
    from Hondas to novas to lexus to rovers , dont for get us redzer.
    I think you can now get your pimp stick and carry it with pride.

I dont think that Redzer is an active poster on the site anymore. So your message may not reach him. :D

Redzer will keep it real , he wont move to the hollywood hills , he will stay in the hood .
    Im sure he still keeps it real with his homies on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

cloptrop, you cray

Im so excited an hour to go , Im gonna go rap battle my kids while Im waiting , I pistol whip them when they win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Well you clearly are a failed "rapper" no one would be this interested if they did simply not like it they would just ignore it.

I think you have me all wrong , I dont hate rap music.
    I think rappers get a bit too much praise for rythming , and I think alot of Irish rappers think they are black and from america . Alot of English rappers are the same .
    I think this will be car crash telly ,
    If it is not and they are good and not having shootouts over rap battles . Like having a name for your crew is a bit american . A crew is an american word nobody from Ireland should be part of a crew unless they are sailors.
    But lets watch before we comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I think you have me all wrong , I dont hate rap music.
    I think rappers get a bit too much praise for rythming , and I think alot of Irish rappers think they are black and from america . Alot of English rappers are the same .
    I think this will be car crash telly ,
    If it is not and they are good and not having shootouts over rap battles . Like having a name for your crew is a bit american . A crew is an american word nobody from Ireland should be part of a crew unless they are sailors.

Here man you're talking bollox, no irish rapper thinks they're black, most of your post makes no sense and btw what does rythming mean?

• Advertisement

I don't think I have ever heard anyone in Ireland use the word crew, group is used though.

It is clear you have never listened to a single IHH song.

I used to work with d child , Im down with Irish hip hop.

The who know? Did he do back up dancing for destinys child?

haha Siyo and the American accent thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dirtybike

This programme is either the most cringeworthy tv ive ever seen or a brilliant piss take

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Redzers landlord looks like great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

, and I think alot of Irish rappers think they are black and from america . Alot of English rappers are the same .
    Like having a name for your crew is a bit american . A crew is an american word nobody from Ireland should be part of a crew unless they are sailors.

:D Not so sure you have heard much Irish hip hop. As you may have noticed on here, yank affectations are widely frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

dirtybike wrote: »
    This programme is either the most cringeworthy tv ive ever seen or a brilliant piss take

No disrespect but i keep thinkin paths to freedom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I like the show. The lads seem sound enough. Taking the piss a bit being on the scratcher though and not looking for work.

Swampy wrote: »
    I like the show. The lads seem sound enough. Taking the piss a bit being on the scratcher though and not looking for work.

Yes the only people doing that in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Hello black track suit girl!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

It's not that bad really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Rapping should be banned, it's nothing music in my opinion, pure and utter garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

lethal dialects new album is hot , i purchased it a few weeks back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

The lads sizeing up the gaff !!

Some people need to listen to that chorus, because most of you don't know...

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

This is an awful awful programme. lol at this 'feud' cop on. They should have been showing stuff like the last 5 mins from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

Rapping should be banned, it's nothing music in my opinion, pure and utter garbage.

whatever dude , if you don't like then don't listen to it

This is an awful awful programme. lol at this 'feud' cop on. They should have been showing stuff like the last 5 mins from the start.

Irish media, and all media really, needs that crap so the show actually gets made.

It is to be expected even if it was BS and annoying.

A few of them have reached the top of the download charts I reckon it is not long till someone blows up like Mav.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

Actually thought RTE would try and make more of that than they did, but to be expected though. Shame that the focus wasnt a bit wider, would have been decent to see some input from Infomatics or Sons Phonetic.

As an aside, that Lethal Dialect album gets better with every listen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭monty_python

Swampy wrote: »
    Hello black track suit girl!!
    yeah, she was hot
    anyone know who she was??

Advertisement