Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WATER KEFIR GRAINS

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashlingmk

Hi,

I would love to get some water kefir grains, are you still doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashlingmk

kefir.ie do it, I got mkine off them and they worked just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

ashlingmk wrote: »
    kefir.ie do it, I got mkine off them and they worked just fine.

Thanks.... been looking everywhere... will try these.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bubbletea

Does anyone read these boards any more? I regularly check them out but never seem to see any posts from the last/ 4/5 years??#

anyhow, I am looking for kefir grains for anyone who may be interested in giving them?? I am based in Carlow

I too am looking for grains, the only place I can find them is Done Deal or Adverts ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Anyone tried this place ?
    http://kefir.ie/

Anyone tried this place ?
    http://kefir.ie/

No but you will get plenty of suppliers on adverts.ie or done deal.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

Hi all, do you just drink the water as it is or add something to it. How much is recommended to drink and at any particular time of day or before/after meals? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

There's an Irish fb group for sharing grains and info it seems.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/irishkefirgrainssharing/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Anna2

Hey I am new here and also looking for water kefir grains, if anyone has them to spare that would be lovely. Can pick up in Dublin North or pay for postage. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Dolly Pegg

I know this thread is a few years old ..but I've only just come across it today.

If anyone pls has water kifer grains they can pls share ..I have fur babies that all have disabilities &/or special needs ....and could do with a boost (Especially after tragically losing one of our babies exactly a year ago ...and strongly believe that he would of never of got so sick had I had access to these wonderful probiotics which would of strengthened his immune system

For myself and daughter who both have fibromyalgia which is an auto immune disease and also my husband who has COpd and can't afford to get ill either and a simple cold knocks him sideways as he's also over 60yrs old

If anyone out there can pls get in touch I'm more than willing to pay for the postage here within Ireland where we're based in a hope life will be made a lot healthier for us all...especially the fur babies

Thanks in advance & take care & God bless

From all of us including our fur babies x

Advertisement