Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Early hair thinning

• 11-06-2009 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

My friend is only like 21 and his hair is starting to thin. Anyone know how to help this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭dalkener

Shave it off and go for the Bruce Willis look!

Most women find confident men most attractive, that doesn't mean a fat bald plonker slobering over a women saying "you've pulled".

Look after what you can, i.e. keep the body fit, you can't do anything about the balding bar getting hair transplanted from your arse to your head/a wig/a combover....none of which shows any character in the man.

Control what you can and be a man, if a girl isn't interested because your thin on top would you really like to be with somebody so shallow???

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

You're bald aren't you dalkener?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Go to your doctor. He can recommend treatments/drugs.

Good luck!! Loosing my hair is a phobia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

dalkener wrote: »
    Shave it off and go for the Bruce Willis look!

Most women find confident men most attractive, that doesn't mean a fat bald plonker slobering over a women saying "you've pulled".

Look after what you can, i.e. keep the body fit, you can't do anything about the balding bar getting hair transplanted from your arse to your head/a wig/a combover....none of which shows any character in the man.

Control what you can and be a man, if a girl isn't interested because your thin on top would you really like to be with somebody so shallow???

+1 go for it! doooo iiiiittttttt!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bigobriener

yea, shame made me blame friends :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

A friend of mine had the same reasons to go to the doctor recently.

Doc told him to have normal sleep hours, eat properly and exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭baldbear

Hair loss is very manly and your friend should be proud!!! Tell him to acquire a nice comb over, or shave it off!!! Embrace the baldness. Other people and himself will get used to it fairly quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Spud Smith

BJC wrote: »
    You're bald aren't you dalkener?

Sorry Dalkener and don't get me wrong i'm thining but BJC's line is quality!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

My friend is only like 21 and his hair is starting to thin. Anyone know how to help this?
    Tell him to like rub salt on the part that is thinning for like 2 weeks. Then all he has to do is like sit and wait, wait until his hair like gets so thirsty that when it comes out for like a drink he can like tie a knot on it and it can't like go back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Tell him to try the viviscal range of stuff. It's all natural and as far as I know it's Irish. You'll find it here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

click here

Works

PM me if you have any questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭D500B

dalkener wrote: »

Well if she was hot of course

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Shave it off!!

Blade 0 all round once a week :D
    My air started thinning at the back when I was a teenager, never got any worse till this year, now I'm 28. Started shaving my head, I'm the sort of guy that it would bother me if folks thought my baldy patch bothered me, so my shaving my hair as short as possible while still having some I can't be accused of trying to hide it. Mixed reactions, many people say it suits me, a few said it doesn't and why don't I let it grow a bit again. I love it freshy shaved to a 0 :D

Advertisement