Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kellogscoffey

Cost our quiz team third place... Clearly I'm not cut out for the pressure-cooker that is rock-paper-scissors :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

So for my toughest exam tomorrow, I was gonna spend allllll day today studying.

But instead I made daisy chains and went frickin minigolfing.

WHY, JUST WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO SUNNY... :( WAAAAH.
    Same! Thought I'd get a tonne of study coming home, thought it'd be nice and boring here and I'd have nothing to do for the day. Needless to say I was wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

deise_girl wrote: »
    We were told to email colleges today to ask them to send information shizz to us to read over the Summer, and joining the bandwagon I did too.

Its only like 10 mins ago Im after realising I sent them these emails asking off my account.. Now most of you wont see the problem with this, but if you knew my email.. Cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Betcha no college will reply coz they'll think im 5 >.<

Ah, I get what you were saying now. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I just woke up. I was meant to be in college an hour ago. Crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

18 hours in A&E... for nothing. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggjhhhhhhhhhhh :(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I feel like I'm gonna collapse with tiredness...I've been up at 6.30 every morning for the last 2 weeks to get into college on time and not getting home until at least 8 at night. I was looking forward to taking the day off tomorrow to catch up on some sleep, but I just got a call from work and I've to go in tomorrow for 12 :( I was planning on sleeping until 12, I actually feel like I'm gonna cry, the tiredness is becoming overwhelming.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Whoever designed my timetable needs to be lynched. Along with whoever sets our papers. Bad enough having six exams in five days, but did they really have to make sure an effort to make all our exams so difficult? Even the nicer papers this week were awkward. The chemistry paper from yesterday was the worst I've seen, there were people crying in the exam hall over it. And today I had microbiology, a subject I like and am fairly okay at, but the questions were ridiculous. We had to write a two to three page essay on lymph vessels. LYMPHATIC. VESSELS. You want to know how much we did on lymph vessels? One slide. It was a picture.
    I've got another chemistry paper tomorrow, I was feeling fairly okay about it, but now that I've seen what the exams are like this year I'm fairly sure it's going to be another bloodbath. It's just so soul destroying, I've been studying for weeks but Ill be lucky if I scrap a pass in most subjects. I'm so tried but I think I'll have to pull an all nighter to prepare for tomorrow, I just hope I don't have some sort f breakdown before then.

Basically everyone involved with my exams can go die in a fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I started a 'don't break the chain' (Google it, it's brilliant!) for study for the Leaving Cert and only lasted three days (had to do at least three hours a day). Going to beat that over the next few days though, and hopefully I'll have a nice long chain by June.

Must. Not. Break. The chain!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Looks like an all-nighter in on the cards for me too, been up at 6 everyday for the last 3 weeks, not in bed till fairly late, and it still looks like I'm going to fail some of my exams :( What more do you want from me biochem!?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Trying to find out somewhere to live in London is proving very difficult. Not sure if I'll be able to afford it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Spending more of my time complaining about how much I've to study than actually doing any work...

But that's just me in general :P
    Wish I was a more motivated and ambitous person than being that one who's in the exam and spends half the time counting up the marks I think I'll get in hope of a compensatory fail...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Why must my Irish teacher constantly shout "sacrifice!" at us? :( It's not motivating, or encouraging, or helpful, or whatever she thinks it is - it's horrendously stress-inducing. I've left her class angry or frustrated or annoyed before but today's the first time I was genuinely upset. I only have so much I can give.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

SChique00 wrote: »
    BRING BACK DA LUVVV :cool:
    I might try to learn the Facebook Open Graph API and code a bebo-esque "Luv" app. See what happens :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Colm! wrote: »
    I might try to learn the Facebook Open Graph API and code a bebo-esque "Luv" app. See what happens :L

Please don't.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Why must my Irish teacher constantly shout "sacrifice!" at us? :( It's not motivating, or encouraging, or helpful, or whatever she thinks it is - it's horrendously stress-inducing. I've left her class angry or frustrated or annoyed before but today's the first time I was genuinely upset. I only have so much I can give.

Next time she says "sacrifice!", it is your duty to stand up at the back of the class and shout "SACRIFICE? ARSE!" #reference

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Next time she says "sacrifice!", it is your duty to stand up at the back of the class and shout "SACRIFICE? ARSE!" #reference

You could also have some war music ready to play on your phone, and as soon as she shouts "sacrafice", put it on and run out the door as if you're charging the enemy lines, while screeming "Raaaaawwwwwwrr".

Teachers love that kind of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Spend a good hour and a half in town today looking for a present for someone but came away with nothing:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm a fucking horrible person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Spend a good hour and a half in town today looking for a present for someone but came away with nothing:(

The perfect gift will present itself when you stop looking for it :) at least, that's what always happens me xP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Yeah... security just came into our apartment to get us to come out and get our housemate because she's locked drunk.... two of the girls gone down now... this is not going to end well. :\

And I was having such a nice dream... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm a fucking horrible person.

Stop lying

*cuddles*

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Haz a lonely :/

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

It's fückín shít to see someone you care so much about in physical pain and just waiting for them to pass away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I have never seen a ghost, don't really believe in them, but god damn it, when I read things about ghosts the idea of ever seeing one freaks me out reeerbad.

Damn imagination, what has it ever....make...extension butter....

It's fückín shít to see someone you care so much a out in physical pain and just waiting for them to pass away.
    /hugz
    I have never seen a ghost, don't really believe in them, but god damn it, when I read things about ghosts the idea of ever seeing one freaks me out reeerbad.

Damn imagination, what has it ever....make...extension butter....

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

/hugz

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Ha! It'll take more than that to scare me! At the very least you'll need some night-vision goggles, the Discovery channel, cockney accents and moving tupperware.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Bah. The boy has gone home for the weekend, therefore, he is not here. I want cuddles. Grrr.

Ha! It'll take more than that to scare me! At the very least you'll need some night-vision goggles, the Discovery channel, cockney accents and moving tupperware.
    Or I could just direct you here
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement