Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-02-2014, 22:51   #2641
grindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGriff View Post
They didn't know what a cartomizer was either.
They didn't know what 'resistance' meant either and none of the clearos had it marked on them. Total sham of a shop. It's the bare minimum to know if they're selling the stuff. Absolute wank.
Advertisement
25-02-2014, 23:20   #2642
Fratton Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Hornet View Post
Yeah, the MVP is a great little thing. Mine is the V1 so it's just VV, not VW, but it lasts for days between charges.

Don't forget that it can be used while charging too so if you're driving or something you can vape but charge at the same time.
I haven't got the mvp, I've got this little gem http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/itast3expre.htm
26-02-2014, 10:54   #2643
TonyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratton Fred View Post
The thread Grindle linked to is great.

What I do, to avoid carrying a spare battery is to keep a spare charger at work. I use an itaste vv vw 3 for out and about which uses a micro usb charger the same as most phones do. It could possibly last the day, but just to be sure I plug it in after my lunchtime vape.

I was looking at the cool fire 1, Innokin iTaste SVD VV/VW Mod & the emode. Both Seam to have good batteries. A bit on the big side but that doesn't bother me. Still trying to choose one.
03-03-2014, 20:27   #2644
TonyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFella View Post
I was looking at the cool fire 1, Innokin iTaste SVD VV/VW Mod & the emode. Both Seam to have good batteries. A bit on the big side but that doesn't bother me. Still trying to choose one.
Ended up getting the itaste svd and the iclear 30s tanks, and all the other hardware from thebestshop.eu very helpful staff and they through in a free gift.

Going through a few liquids at the moment to find one that suits. Really enjoying not smoking 20 a day.
(3) thanks from:
01-06-2014, 12:41   #2645
duh

Hi Guys,
I have recently tried to quit smoking using nicotine gums. Was off the sticks for about a month and then relapsed. Have decided to go for the e cigs. At least I will be able to cut down on the tar and crap.

I found so many different shops and brands online that I am confused now. How do I decide which one I should buy. My criteria would be:

1) Battery life. Also, rechargable battery. Ideally the kit should come with couple of batteries to ensure that I always have one spare.
2) Easy of use.
3) Easily available parts/components to buy separately in case I break something
4) Should be a solid product. Not the flimsy Chinese type. For ex: charger should not heat up during charging. No cheap plastic parts
5) Price not more than 40 euros.

I smoke about 10 cigs a day.
What brand and online shop do you recommend. A physical shop in cork city is also fine if you think the staff can help me out with choosing the right thing.

Thanks
Advertisement
01-06-2014, 13:40   #2646
mac1961

Hi I live in waterford and when I started on e-cig there were no shops here so I used this website www.healthiersmoker.ie, (irish owned and Irish made jucies) they offer next day delivery and I found them great, they have actually opened a shop here now so all is good. Its one of many options out there.
01-06-2014, 14:54   #2647
Fratton Fred

I've no experience with this kit, but it caught my eye the other day

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/elect...arter-kit.html

Innokin is a good brand and these batteries can be charged using a micro usb charger, the same as most phones.

Buy two kits for €40 and use the discount irishvape for 10% off.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion