Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheap Genuine Ray-Bans

Options
124»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

glued wrote: »
    Got an email from Fastway but when I go to track the item it tells me that "There are no scans for this item"...

Bizarre.

They ignored the address on mine and delivered to another office!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Got an email from Fastway but when I go to track the item it tells me that "There are no scans for this item"...

Bizarre.

I am the same. Got an email from them at 12pm Monday with a tracking number that doesn't update, still waiting on the glasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Belfunk wrote: »
    I am the same. Got an email from them at 12pm Monday with a tracking number that doesn't update, still waiting on the glasses.

I emailed them and they said that I should check with sender. I'm going to get onto Amazon now to see what they can do. Fastway and iParcel are terrible. My iParcel tracking says it's still in customs

My parcel was delivered to a different office.
    Signed for by someone I don't know.
    The tracking details on Amazon however said that it was delivered to me and I signed for it.!
    Got a full refund.

Now have to track them down.

Sounds like someones got themselves a few new pairs of Ray-Bans. Amazon are sending me out a new pair which are due on Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived at the office this morning. The extra cost for prime shipping is definitely worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

IParcel said that they have a problem with customs. Should be 3-5 days. Someone else should email them to turn up the pressure. Not sure what the nature of the problem is but mine are sitting in customs since the 9th.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

IParcel said that they have a problem with customs. Should be 3-5 days. Someone else should email them to turn up the pressure. Not sure what the nature of the problem is but mine are sitting in customs since the 9th.

Same here which is ridiculous because the first 2 pairs i ordered arrived within a week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

Jut seen this offer. The 55mm frames seem to be full price and 52 is too small. Gutted to have missed it..

Jut seen this offer. The 55mm frames seem to be full price and 52 is too small. Gutted to have missed it..

Someone posted that Amazon.de had good prices a few pages back, maybe check them out?

• Advertisement

I sent 3 emails to Iparcel today and magically my glasses have been released to Fastway. I have another pair on the way dispatched by Amazon yesterday, I assume they will want these back.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

I got the 55s for a hundred quid!

Luke92 wrote: »
    I got the 55s for a hundred quid!

Sell them to me !!

Sell them to me !!

But I want them :(

Just got these today. The look great. Just wondering was it not marked as free shipping? was charged nearly $9. They also charged over $20 for duties?
    Anyone else know what this is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Just got these today. The look great. Just wondering was it not marked as free shipping? was charged nearly $9. They also charged over $20 for duties?

Did you buy them from Amazon or one of their third-party sellers?? If it was from Amazon themselves, then duty was included in the price as was the shipping.

If you bought them from a third-party seller I would be examining the sunglasses very carefully for their authenticity...

It said the seller was Amazon. The glasses look A1 to me. How could the duty be included in the price as the price listed is for US customers also?. The duty was added at the transaction stage. This make sense as I would have to put the address in before they knew there would be duties. Its just there was no mention of it. It also said postage was free. It didn't say this was for US customers only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

It said the seller was Amazon. The glasses look A1 to me. How could the duty be included in the price as the price listed is for US customers also?. The duty was added at the transaction stage. This make sense as I would have to put the address in before they knew there would be duties. Its just there was no mention of it. It also said postage was free. It didn't say this was for US customers only.

amazon.com dont do free shipping for customers outside the US.

Free shipping for US only AFAIK.
    Duties are the import duties and VAT that Amazon pay over these to customs in your behalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Anyone know the link where you enter the serial number to see if they are real? I've tried googling it but not working very well.

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Anyone know the link where you enter the serial number to see if they are real? I've tried googling it but not working very well.

I don't think they have serial numbers, just looking at mine now and the left arm has the model and size printed on them, and the right just says made in Italy. These are ones i bought in Brown Thomas so they're definitely real. The ones i got from Amazon are the same, the model and size with no serial.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Just got my import fee deposit refunded on my order so happy days. Sunglasses are spot on and no issues so far

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

I got that email today also, which was good news..

Advertisement