Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MASTER OF ARTS IN INTERACTION DESIGN CW719

Options
  • 23-07-2015 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for this course and got an offer or not ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 moroney.jason

Hi, I have applied and been accepted.

You and what are your thoughts on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fod1

I've just been accepted through springboard today, originally was going to be paying 6500 fees and realised I qualified for springboard so its paid which is great. Are you doing it through springboard ? looks like it will be a great course

• Registered Users Posts: 3 moroney.jason

Yeah same here, and just got a chance to look through the module descriptor

itcarlow.akarisoftware.com/index.cfm/page/course/courseId/667

I have been researching through other websites about Masters in Interaction Design, to get a better idea of the flow. Some are very well expressed, some not so.

Whats your incentive to do Interaction Design?

Might be easier chatting over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fod1

Ah thats great, I couldn't find that. Thanks.

I'm a recent graduate, graduated from Cork it in 2014 in Visual Communications and I done a Hdip in applied computing in Ucc and just finished that. I wanted to get in software design, UI design or maybe UX, and this course seems like it will be good way of getting a job in that area.

Yeah sure, I'll message you my number.

Advertisement