Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,180 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got over €50 again with REDC! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Spent over 40 minutes completing an IO survey, which asked every question known to mankind about every facet of my life. Banking, electricity, insurance, personal issues, political, online spending, multi-choice opinions etc etc - nothing left unaddressed. It was supposed to be 10 minutes :rolleyes:

The reward was .75! Anyone else notice that some surveys lately are really taking the P? It's very difficult to continue making an effort half way through surveys like this. My guess is that they get rubbish answers by the end, if not a lot sooner.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Hit 25000 on Userneeds, so 40 quid - they give nice bonuses for not cashing out early as its usually 8000=10 quid

For overly long surveys for little reward I just give up on them - if they fail to get enough responses they will have to pay more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Spent over 40 minutes completing an IO survey, which asked every question known to mankind about every facet of my life. Banking, electricity, insurance, personal issues, political, online spending, multi-choice opinions etc etc - nothing left unaddressed. It was supposed to be 10 minutes :rolleyes:

The reward was .75! Anyone else notice that some surveys lately are really taking the P? It's very difficult to continue making an effort half way through surveys like this. My guess is that they get rubbish answers by the end, if not a lot sooner.

I'm still fuming over the €19 one, wanted to nab €40 in the Penneys evouchers before Christmas :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Even if the €19 credits properly it still takes weeks and weeks to pay out. I suspect each one is paid only after it has been checked to be valid (not entering patterns etc as some people do)

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    Even if the €19 credits properly it still takes weeks and weeks to pay out. I suspect each one is paid only after it has been checked to be valid (not entering patterns etc as some people do)

I only needed the supposed "instant" €4 payout incentive, typically not getting any surveys off them now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Just received my gift cards (waiting under 3 weeks) and a bottle of beer. Happy Christmas everyone.

Just the one bottle though.
    I was hoping for at least a 4 pack ;)

I wouldn't ever consider giving a full review of a beer from a single bottle. Like being given one shot of a spirit or a small glass of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I've had no Irish opinion surveys in the past week. Finally managed to get enough points for a 5 pound amazon voucher on opinionworld. Yeah some of the surveys are just not worth it timewise. And then there's surveys that ask far too many personal questions that are irrelevant to the survey.

Yeah logged and pressed take a survey. The emails are usually more frequent. Maybe I'm not the target criteria of their surveys this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Yeah logged and pressed take a survey. The emails are usually more frequent. Maybe I'm not the target criteria of their surveys this week.

It has been lazy for me too for the last couple of days. Just few minutes ago I've got a survey from them after a long break but got screened out after 2 question asking about gambling online :D

Typical. At least they are still emailing you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Today I received invites from IO (2) Ideas Panel (1) Red C (2) and MySurvey (1).
    Screened out of all of them:(

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Typical. At least they are still emailing you :)

No,no. They are not emailing me ever. I just check couple of times during the day if there is something for me.

jluv wrote: »
    Today I received invites from IO (2) Ideas Panel (1) Red C (2) and MySurvey (1).

Pff wow, that's just such a bad luck. I hope you'll get something satisfying next time :)

How annoying:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

jluv wrote: »

Almost the same here, 4 invites but screened out of 3.

Really getting pissed off with the "surveys" from a well known soft drinks company. I've had a number of them and at this stage they should know that I HATE Coca Cola!

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Almost the same here, 4 invites but screened out of 3.

Really getting pissed off with the "surveys" from a well known soft drinks company. I've had a number of them and at this stage they should know that I HATE Coca Cola!

Haha I feel you. I hate Coca-Cola also, and all other fizzy drinks.

Mishonee wrote: »
    Haha I feel you. I hate Coca-Cola also, and all other fizzy drinks.

My issue is with the Alcohol one's. I never seem to get one on fizzy drinks.

My issue is with the Alcohol one's. I never seem to get one on fizzy drinks.

I get loads of both. I do love fizzy drinks, Coke would be a favourite, but I'm getting a tad sick of answering 50 questions over and over and over on the different sizes and shapes of the cans and bottles and multi-packs that it comes in :pac:
    As for the alcohol ones, I drink maybe two or three times a year. I drink lager - nothing else. Yet I never get screened out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I got the 19euro survey on Irish Opinions last night - took me 3 hours to complete!

Luckily I read some of the experiences posted here, so knew what to expect - so when the completion screen malfunctioned, I was not as devastated :P

I sent an email to customer service this morning, so hopefully will hear back soon. Has anyone been credited with the full 19euro yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

14 surveys from various sources today. Got to finish 12. Busy day!

The only site I log into that will give me the option to take a survey is IO. Others claim that you can log in to take additional surveys but I'm not seeing that. Are any of you on apps etc from any sites that you feel you get extra from? for example I have a survey on MYSurvey that is a mobile survey but can't seemto complete from email on my mobile so is making me wonder should I have their app downloaded? Have liked most of them on FB..

acumen, opinionworld, userneeds all offer surveys via the site when available.

Thanks L1011..not using Opinionworld but do use the other 2..never had a survey there when I log in though..

I got the 19euro survey on Irish Opinions last night - took me 3 hours to complete!

Luckily I read some of the experiences posted here, so knew what to expect - so when the completion screen malfunctioned, I was not as devastated :P

I sent an email to customer service this morning, so hopefully will hear back soon. Has anyone been credited with the full 19euro yet?

Nope, not a mention of it. You're supposed to be credited with an instant €4 incentive after completing a certain amount of it - didn't get that either. Certainly will not be doing any big ones again!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I haven't gotten any follow up email about that 19 euro one yet

sugarman wrote: »
    Are you ****ing kidding me? 20+ min survey! :mad:

All I did was enter my DOB within an hour of being emailed the follow up.

Same here.

sugarman wrote: »
    Ive just emailed them with screenshots complaining, i'll let you know how I get on with them.

Once I get to the next €20 Im done with them tho. Not worth it, Im still only 3/4 of the way in 4 months. In that time frame Im near €100 up in cash from REDC, €100 up in IO, €60 in Userneeds to name a few for comparison sake.

Yeah so am I. Just waiting to hit the magical point and I'm gone forever.

• Advertisement

I'm waiting on about 4c to get my pay out of mobrog. They've gone quiet in the last few days.

Advertisement