Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-02-2014, 22:46   #361
JP Liz V1

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/how-...l-talks-stall/

Hope it gets a decent proper ending for it's final season
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-03-2014, 14:44   #362
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill View Post
USA's 'White Collar' Will Be Renewed for a Final Six Episode Season

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/usa-...-final-season/

Only 6
Thanks from:
21-03-2014, 14:59   #363
bpb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Only 6

Absolutely pissed

Sad day Im glad though that they give them the few episodes to let it finish and hopefully it will finish right, and allow neal to be free

Last edited by bpb101; 21-03-2014 at 17:27.
21-03-2014, 18:03   #364
jenjenten
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpb101 View Post
Absolutely pissed

Sad day Im glad though that they give them the few episodes to let it finish and hopefully it will finish right, and allow neal to be free
the Nikita effect....6 episodes, sucks but its better then nothing. i blame USA for moving the show to the autumn and not its regular slot in the Summer.

Its a Summer show...it always has been and should be!, it gets killed by other shows in the normal tv season. Falling Skies would have been cancelled after season 2 had it not been for the show airing in the Summer.

after collar goes the only show left to watch is Covert Affairs
Thanks from:
21-03-2014, 18:29   #365
aine1980

Sad to see it end but glad they'll have the 6 episodes to give it a proper send off
Advertisement
21-03-2014, 19:27   #366
Risteard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjenten View Post
the Nikita effect....6 episodes, sucks but its better then nothing. i blame USA for moving the show to the autumn and not its regular slot in the Summer.

Its a Summer show...it always has been and should be!, it gets killed by other shows in the normal tv season. Falling Skies would have been cancelled after season 2 had it not been for the show airing in the Summer.

after collar goes the only show left to watch is Covert Affairs
Suits!

Anyway, I was struggling to see where the plotline was going to go. I think there's only so many times Neal can stumble across a great hidden treasure and keep it from Peter.

Whilst the kidnapping and background could have had a storyline for an entire season, in a way I'm glad it's only 6 episodes working on the theory that they'll just be completely focused on wrapping it up rather than trying to fill episodes.

Will be sad to see it go though, had a great cast of characters IMO.
Thanks from:
21-03-2014, 19:41   #367
bpb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risteard View Post
Suits!

Anyway, I was struggling to see where the plotline was going to go. I think there's only so many times Neal can stumble across a great hidden treasure and keep it from Peter.

Whilst the kidnapping and background could have had a storyline for an entire season, in a way I'm glad it's only 6 episodes working on the theory that they'll just be completely focused on wrapping it up rather than trying to fill episodes.

Will be sad to see it go though, had a great cast of characters IMO.
good point on how many times neal will find hidden treasure,
Yea, They will be good episodes though (hopefully). I would love to see alex and neal together. I am still really looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see if Matt Bomer and Tim de kay go into tv or film. we know that matt has been doing a lot more films lately , but i would perfer to see him in tv shows.
24-03-2014, 01:16   #368
bpb101

tiffani found herself a new show already it seems

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/show...-tiffanis.html
24-03-2014, 02:43   #369
jenjenten
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpb101 View Post
tiffani found herself a new show already it seems

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/show...-tiffanis.html
jeez....bit of a step down, reality show incoming then..........
Advertisement
24-03-2014, 08:40   #370
squonk

Send a message via MSN to squonk Send a message via Skype™ to squonk
It's a shame it's only 6 episodes. I wouldn't have minded 12 but the 6 episode final run from Nikita was very decent so we may be in for a treat here too if it's handeled right.

I actually thoguht WC was holding it's own in the Autumn actually. It's lightweight enough but sometimes that's all you want, especially in Autumn when some shows can require a lot of attention. I think though it might have fared better in Jan/Feb once people had settled on their show selection for the year. I always felt it was a bit good for a Summer show and not quite as heavy/gritty as a fall show would be expected to be. It's still a great show however.

Suits, good and all as it is, is the epitome of a Summer show. While it's not quite Franklin & Bash, there isn't really much more to it really. White Collar beat it in the cleverness stakes I think. Some of the plots in WC were great.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion