Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Keys Player Wanted

• 12-01-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi

I'm an experienced female singer and I'm looking for an experienced keys player. What I really want to do is pick a few songs and do our own version of them. Looking for someone creative so we can bounce ideas off each other. At the moment this is for fun but if it works out I'd like to gig. If this is something that interests you get in touch.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based, what sort of age range and what genre(s) are you interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Shy?!

Hi Malice. I'm based in Dublin and I'm 35. I'm thinking soul, pop, r&b however, I'm open to any suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gavmacf1

Hi there,

I'm a full time keys player, I'd be interested in gigging as a 2 piece,

I play church wedding ceremonies for a living

Www.gavineddingmusic.com
    I also play guitar
    Thanks

G

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Shy?!

Hi Gavin. Would playing songs from artists like Dionne Warwick, Nina Simone, Dinah Washington etc interest you? PM to discuss more if so. Thanks.

Advertisement