Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help! Order from outside EU.

• 25-05-2010 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I purchased something from the US. The seller sent it with USPS and it said it came to Ireland on the 21st of May. Now it says "Attempted Delivery Abroad" because I wasnt home to pick it up. Then I went to the An Post website and entered the tracking number and it said the following:

ITEM IN DEPOT SOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL CENTR BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 12 25-May-10

ITEM IN DEPOT SOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL CENTR BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 12 25-May-10 RETURN TO SENDER

ITEM IN DEPOT SOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL CENTR BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 12 25-May-10 NO ANSWER AT ADDRESS

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER SOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL CENTR BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 12 25-May-10

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE CO LAOISE 24-May-10

ITEM RECEIVED PORTLAOISE OVR CO LAOIS 21-May-10

What does this mean? Do I have to pick it up in the Depot? Or is it getting sent back to the sender? I didn't get a delivery notice. What am I supposed to do? PLEASE HELP!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement