Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats the best side of the city

• 07-04-2008 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

So what in your opinion is the best/worst side of the capital, Northside or Southside ???

For various reasons, nightclubs, pubs, women, men, houses, jobs, skanger area's anything you want

Its up to you.

Debate it here

Whats the best side of the city 7 votes

Northside
    0% 0 votes
    Southside
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

No don't move it to the Dublin forum, just delete it.

The Northside/Southside thing has been done to death on the Dublin forum and it brings out all the muppets, no need for another run of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Loike oh moi gawd, its loike, totally the south side roish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

azezil wrote: »
    Loike oh moi gawd, its loike, totally the south side roish!

Don't delete it, let it run

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I like cake! \0/

Cork city ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Best side of what City?

Sligo City?

Central!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

The northside obviously, it's where I am :pac:.

I live in the Southside and work in the Northside & I'd have to say the award goes to the northside. People are more down to earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

*waits for Biko*

-Funk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

kaimera wrote: »
    Best side of what City?

Sligo City?

hmmmmmmmmmm
    The Al Lad wrote: »
    So what in your opinion is the best/worst side of the capital, Northside or Southside ???

For various reasons, nightclubs, pubs, women, men, houses, jobs, skanger area's anything you want

Its up to you.

Debate it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The title is still extremely presumptuous. Please stop assuming everyone on Boards is from/lives in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

The northern side of Ulan Bataar is more of a quiet embassy area wheras the southside has a plethora of hotels and recreational areas along with the train station. So I guess it depends on which you're into. Personally I picked the southside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I like Dam Square, it's so close to many great coffee shops, bars and window displays of ladies of negotiable affections. But that's so central, I'm not sure what side of the city it's on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Definitely North.
    Islington, Camden, Finsbury Park, Hampstead of course, the majority of the Underground system, Ealing, Hammersmith, Hackney... All wicked awesome. Not to mention it's where my beloved Arsenal call home.

Truly fabdabbybabulous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement