Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i think having the older episodes airing during the summer is helping with that somewhat, because the writers are probably watching the older episodes and they are reminding them of these facts and they are popping up again, i have noticed this happening in recent seasons where something/someone from the early series was mentioned.

Yes of course it also reminded us that Evan was born in 1999 so should only be 15/16 by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Ha! Fr. Dick Byrne! Not so sure about his back story but Mack seems well afraid of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

julyjane wrote: »
    Fr Dick Byrne

Ah jaysis so it is!!

I still don't get what his connection is with the prostitute house?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

He was the lawyer for the madame of the house

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    He was the lawyer for the madame of the house

Very small world in Ros na Run....

Looks like Ros na Run is going down the Corrie route with their new community centre...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Why can't Lee and Jason ever just tell the truth to one another?! The constant "hiding-something-finding-out-arguing" circle is getting boring now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Is it my imagination or was there an abundance of poppies on last night's episode? Marie's scarf and Niamh's top. I noticed a lot of the newsreaders and weather people dressing in red and black around this time. I really need to get out more!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

madmaggie wrote: »
    Is it my imagination or was there an abundance of poppies on last night's episode? Marie's scarf and Niamh's top. I noticed a lot of the newsreaders and weather people dressing in red and black around this time. I really need to get out more!! :D

I noticed that too :)

It's great to see Grainne again though.

• Advertisement

I love the way Grainne laughs, it's infectious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just watched thursdays episode there now, and i have to say i love when they do episodes like that (although i am a tad biased as Peadar's character reminds me very much of my husband)

it was such a sweet moment between Maire and Peadar, it really made me smile!

and Grainne and Alanna were brilliant too.

I wonder will things turn nasty in the David/Alanna/Grainne situation? And when will the Super cop on (sorry, bad pun) to her lovely little girl.:rolleyes:

I wonder will things turn nasty in the David/Alanna/Grainne situation? And when will the Super cop on (sorry, bad pun) to her lovely little girl.:rolleyes:

That's a good question :) And I wonder how David could be so blind.

Well, I think Imelda is starting to suspect that something is going on with Niamh, at least according to the last episode and the next.

Well, I think Imelda is starting to suspect that something is going on with Niamh, at least according to the last episode and the next.

Oh and I wonder if something is going to happen between Eoian and Lee?

Oh and I wonder if something is going to happen between Eoian and Lee?

The Eoin/Lee situation is building up nice and slowly, will she ditch Jason and incur the wrath of Tadgh? I like the way the writers are opening up all these possibilites.

The Eoin/Lee situation is building up nice and slowly, will she ditch Jason and incur the wrath of Tadgh? I like the way the writers are opening up all these possibilites.

I thought Bernie was liking the look of Eoin this week. Just after meeting him she posted the letter to Cathal ending their relationships

Well it would have to be Bernie or Caitriona, jaysus, how many men have they had, and shared?? :eek:

Just seen Vikki is over in Fair City now...

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Seriously, who thinks it's a good idea to spend half an episode on lee and Jason fighting.

• Advertisement

What so we reckon is the story with this Fade Away stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

It's strange. Said animal medical
    It's a good storyline. Half the village will be sick because of it!?!?
    Moe seems to be taking the most. Wonder will they kill her of
    Jason seriously, yourself and lee should take a long long holiday away somewhere.

It seems very out-of-character to me that Alanna who is living with Mo and must have noticed the side-effects, has not taken it upon herself to investigate the products.

Also....really felt sorry for Eimear tonight... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Urgh, Lee and Jason. Seriously, are the scriptwriters able to come up with anything other than "Lee and Jason argue"? :mad:

They seem to have completely just dropped the story with Mack/Ailbhe/Vikki's husband....

Ps: Vikki is on Fair City now instead.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Also....really felt sorry for Eimear tonight... :-(

Eoin is showing his nasty side now, coming between Eimear and Jason....although they did not seem particularly close before, she was not mentioned for years up to quite recently. I dont think she was at Jason and Lee's wedding even.

Wow Catriona is a sneaky little fox.
    Ugh more Jason and Lee, can't we get something better. But Eoin was sure laying it on thick tonight. No wonder Lee kissed him.
    Wonder if Niamh is going to get caught by Tadgh because if she does there will be hell to pay.

Oh dear Niamh!

• Advertisement

Yayy Jason and Lee made up Finally. Looks like Eimear's drinking problem might be out of control and Niamh is definitely in trouble!

Advertisement