Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hurray

• 07-04-2008 4:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Snow.

/thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,988 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Jesys - thought you taking the piss there.... or in Canada. Seems to be slushing away, though.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

It has stuck to everything but the roads where I am atm.

Same here, but I'm in Sth Dublin too (wait for some fvcking culchie to wander and moan about Dublin being mentioned in an after hours thread :rolleyes:)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

none out this way

Seems to have stopped :(. Oh well, no chance fo snow day off work then.

Suppose I;d better get some kip...

Night all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Snow?! LIES!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    wait for some fvcking culchie to wander and moan about Dublin being mentioned in an after hours thread :rolleyes:)
    Oy! :p

No-one asked "where in town would I buy snow-shoes / reindeer & a sleigh?" yet, so even biko might let this one slide ...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

where in town would I buy snow-shoes / reindeer & a sleigh?

Oy! :p

No-one asked "where in town would I buy snow-shoes / reindeer & a sleigh?" yet, so even biko might let this one slide ...

Since when did that matter? Someone had a go at me once for answering a question regarding traffic and global warming! I mentioned traffic on the M50 and woo-hoo - take it to the Dubiln forum.!!

Snow pretty much gone by this morning. Carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

take it to the Dubiln forum.!!
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I thought the thread title said 'Hurry'.. thought there may have been a bomb or fire. Oh well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sunday morning at 7.30 it was heavey enough on the ground. Myself & Little Miss 6th made a snowman.

6th wrote: »
    Sunday morning at 7.30 it was heavey enough on the ground. Myself & Little Miss 6th made a snowman.

*wheeps * ;)

Bloody cold walking to the dart this morning! Started getting uncomfortable in places that I want comfortable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The magic of precipitation. /melts

togster wrote: »
    +1

-1. We're back to zero!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ioctl

Had lots of snow in Galway last night. Was gone by the time I woke up though. :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Since when did that matter? Someone had a go at me once for answering a question regarding traffic and global warming! I mentioned traffic on the M50 and woo-hoo - take it to the Dubiln forum.!!
    Well, this "fvcking culchie" (:p) thinks that's a bit ridiculous, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,548 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

April is mean!

Advertisement