Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First Year UCC Students 2012-2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FIRTHY

Victoria Mills anyone???? :)

maii95 wrote: »
    yes i'm going to the orientation week from the 3rd- 7th and will be at registration on the 13th :)
    are u part of the HEAR UCC plus scheme??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 maii95

FIRTHY wrote: »
    are u part of the HEAR UCC plus scheme??

yeah i am are you ?

english, geography, history and politics :) u?

biological and chemical sciences

• Advertisement

maii95 wrote: »
    yeah i am are you ?
    yeah!! im heading down on monday! im a bit nervous lol !! what about u? :)

nice to know someone else going down that week :) did you get ur info pack today ?

yeah i'm really nervous but it'll be a fun week hopefully:D

ye it is :) i did indeed did u?... im kind of stuck though the earliest bus from waterford is 8 which means il be late so im not sure what to do :/

ye it is :) i did indeed did u?... im kind of stuck though the earliest bus from waterford is 8 which means il be late so im not sure what to do :/
    yeah got it this mornin i'm going down the sunday they said if you live a considerable distance away u can stay that night :)

• Advertisement

im buzzing lol :) yeh i read that too! i emailed today but i didnt get a reply... did u sort it out for sunday?? :)

me too :D i think if you ring them you might get a better response :)

yeh i will do that 2moro! :) its nice to chat to someone thats going aswell!! where are u travelling from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭CaoimheCweeva

im buzzing lol :) yeh i read that too! i emailed today but i didnt get a reply... did u sort it out for sunday?? :)

Ring them, that's what my mother did and they tell you where to go and stuff .. something about a big green house between 2 and 6, and then the warden's office after that :)

wicklow have to go down the sunday cause its like a 3 1/2 hour journey u ?

im waterford bout 2 hours 15 mins :/ do u have your accomodation booked ?? pm me if u like :)

Thanks for that :) what course are u doing girly?? :)

Thanks for that :) what course are u doing girly?? :)

No problem :) I'm doing Environment and Earth Sciences, you? :)

No problem :) I'm doing Environment and Earth Sciences, you? :)
    im doing Arts.. i cant wait to get started :) where u staying?

im doing Arts.. i cant wait to get started :) where u staying?

I know same! The Village :) you?

• Advertisement

I know same! The Village :) you?
    Im staying in Victoria Mills.. are u travelling far? :)

Im staying in Victoria Mills.. are u travelling far? :)

Ah, we're neighbours I think! :) From Clare, it's about 3 hours on the bus :/ I'm going on the sunday anyways, happy I'm not the only one who is :)

Ah, we're neighbours I think! :) From Clare, it's about 3 hours on the bus :/ I'm going on the sunday anyways, happy I'm not the only one who is :)
    oh yeh dats a good distance !! yeah im delighted now i signed up on this :) im talking to people in my situation lol!! thats deadly now were neighbours :) take turns in hosting the partayys :P so we wont be staying in castlewhites on the sunday no?

oh yeh dats a good distance !! yeah im delighted now i signed up on this :) im talking to people in my situation lol!! thats deadly now were neighbours :) take turns in hosting the partayys :P so we wont be staying in castlewhites on the sunday no?

Same, it's gonna be good getting to know people and the campus before we actually start :) No I'd say we still are staying in them that night :) What's your name btw? Just so we don't pass by each other next week :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

I'm doing chemical and process engineering but did not receive the welcome pack today. Did anyone else not receive it today?

Bpmull wrote: »
    I'm doing chemical and process engineering but did not receive the welcome pack today. Did anyone else not receive it today?
    are u in the UCC plus ??

Ucc plus what's that?

Ucc plus what's that?

It's the HEAR scheme

No to be honest never heard of it. I just accepted the course and assumed the college would contact me with the welcome pack etc. what do I need to do to recieve a welcome pack thanks for your help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

No to be honest never heard of it. I just accepted the course and assumed the college would contact me with the welcome pack etc. what do I need to do to recieve a welcome pack thanks for your help

If you never applied for a HEAR place you wont be getting a place. You'll receive the general orientation pack in a week or so with regards to registration etc.

Advertisement