Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Car Want money back

• 05-02-2016 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

Car will be returned 3 times in the 2 weeks I collected it.
    Problem is electrics now and also the turbo. I paid €7000 for thw car from a SIMI garage and have travelled a fair distance to return it each time and as well as petrol costs and the whole inconvenience I am totally fed up with the whole situation and want my money back. Dealer said we can go down that route but wont be resolved and take a long time. Am I entitled to my money back?? And whats best route to resolve this issue?? Dealer not been very co-operative imo
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You would be better off posting in the Motors forum. The guys & gals there know their stuff and will be able to give you best advice.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Consumer rights 'goods not fit for purpose'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Post it in the motors forum OP (you'll probably be asked to provide more info before being advised on how best to proceed).

Advertisement