Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 for free meteor to meteor texts + other offers.

• 27-07-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Seen this today, not sure if it was posted already. Instead of the usual top up by €20 for free texts its now just €5. The older deal included free calls also, but for those who just sometimes top up by €5 its a nice deal.

Text Five to 50104 for the €5 deal. Then top up by €5 every 30 days.

There are some other offers

Link

meteor.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I'd be worried about the second last line...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

If we sign up for this will free talk and text go up to €30/month in September though?

If not this would be super handy, my free calls and texts went a few days ago and I won't have €20 to spend on credit for another two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,179 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

So the €20 deal is on the way out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Only these two are increasing to €30 in September

meteor-1-1.png

All other ones stay at the price above and old ones still stay the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

and the usual free meteor text and talk only will that be €20 still? its only going to last one month? pretty crap really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Yep that's staying at €20. Won't be any increase to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭sparks24

so i moved back to meteor a few months back and i get 20 euro credit free once a month if i top up by 20 euro. i also have meteor free talk and text

if i sign up for the talk and text + internet will i lose that free 20 euro extra credit a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

can you change back after the month is up. i have to top up tomorrow. wouldn't mind getting free internet even if it is just for the month!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

I tried to sign up for the €20 Text and Internet deal but received a reply stating I am on a call plan that does not qualify,when I try to change my call plan a pop up states I can not do so,Is it worth calling customer services or should I call into a store instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Ah customer care should be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

No they can't help neither,seems their system is down and it will be down for the next 24 hours.

Advertisement