Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berget 7 - 2009

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Bring our own next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I popped into oneof those 9-5 offies, and the gargle was actually reasonable, below ireland prices.

Also:

22062009764.jpg

"I dunno what happened, I only used it for 5 minutes!"

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I popped into oneof those 9-5 offies, and the gargle was actually reasonable, below ireland prices.

Also:

22062009764.jpg

"I dunno what happened, I only used it for 5 minutes!"

Did you get a look at the alcohol content though?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

booze is normal strength out of the government run shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Casper, those videos of me need to come down ASAP...I mean ****ing ASAP...they are beyond hilarious, its ****ing embarassing

>:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

TheDoc wrote: »
    Well casper has full permission to put mine up, cause id say its epic lols

lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Casper, those videos of me need to come down ASAP...I mean ****ing ASAP...they are beyond hilarious, its ****ing embarassing

for some one claming they couldnt get drunk to save their life
    it is yeah quite the red face you have there

i hope tony was looking at that:):)

Neil .....well just seemed like well Neil no difference there lol

CASPER....
    dont you ****ing dare take them down lol

he signed the waiver:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Incidentally, anyone know who has the absolutely epic Dar vs. Keith's head video? Was it Scanlant or plastic_axe? It needs to be youtubed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Scanlant has it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

unfortunately for Dar, it should be going up tonight after work clears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

I'm having difficulty breathing here after watching Doc's attempts at 'spreken ze Polski'.....LOLS.......:D:D:D

And as for 'I can't feel my face' in a falsetto - sorry Doc, I don't think I can follow you into battle anymore!!:P

Cheeky was obviously holding his drink a lot better than you were anyway - he looked and sounded like he always does:rolleyes:

And in 5 minutes of youtubage my reputation is.....lower then it ever was before :(

you had rep????

repitition maybe but not reputation:):)

Here it is...

Linky if it doesn't work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9KoqnJu38

I LOL'd.

And that's saying something.

" I got nutted in the nose"

Boyz noyz finally rubbed of on you posh boy

epic video

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Awesome ... even funnier if you have ever been camping with Dar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

<Posh voice>
    Actually, what I said was, "I got headbutted in the nose"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Brilliant vids. Dar and KD priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hahaha., thats brilliant..,:D

Not like you KD, but very funny none the less., hahaah

It's a pity I didn't get the one of Jim (sorry, can't remember your username :o) taking a leak on the Italian van the final night and the owner coming over to have words with him, something along the lines of

"a-why-a did a-you peeese on my-a van?"

and Jim apologising, then thanking the Italian bloke for all the friendly fire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

scanlant wrote: »
    It's a pity I didn't get the one of Jim (sorry, can't remember your username :o) taking a leak on the Italian van the final night and the owner coming over to have words with him, something along the lines of

and Jim apologising, then thanking the Italian bloke for all the friendly fire :D

Voting for the India Coy patches is up on the Berget forum now: http://www.berget-events.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5433

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

scanlant wrote: »

:rolleyes:
    just doing my part for international relations!

(i think that 20th beer may have been one too many)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

Hey guys, just a quick heads up.

I have been chatting to Olli the SRP commander from B7 and if and I do mean "IF" I return to B8 then I will be doing so as a SRP member, and hopefully a SRP platoon commander.

You guys do what you need to do but I have served NATO for 2 years now and I am thinking that I need to try something new. But naturally I would prefer to be commanding a platoon of Irish players within the SRP.

BTW...thanks for all your kind words in the previous posts lads. Allthough you can get shot of that patch with my head in the middle of it. F**k that s**t! You don't want to wear a patch with some ugly c**ts face stuck on it, especially mine. I know I wouldn't ;o)

wormbyte wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a quick heads up.

I have been chatting to Olli the SRP commander from B7 and if and I do mean "IF" I return to B8 then I will be doing so as a SRP member, and hopefully a SRP platoon commander.

You guys do what you need to do but I have served NATO for 2 years now and I am thinking that I need to try something new. But naturally I would prefer to be commanding a platoon of Irish players within the SRP.

BTW...thanks for all your kind words in the previous posts lads. Allthough you can get shot of that patch with my head in the middle of it. F**k that s**t! You don't want to wear a patch with some ugly c**ts face stuck on it, especially mine. I know I wouldn't ;o)

Your kinda like batman, its the ideal you stand for, ****ing **** up :)

And it might be interesting playing something other then NATO, any milsim I'm at I'm usually playing " the good guy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

I always play the good guy and thats why I want the change.

SRP are an excellent side. Mainly Scandinavian players but now with a foriegn nationals contingency adding to their numbers.

They are like a Vietcong style force. They know they terrain, they move fast and hit with deadly force.

I get the impression they are a very mobile and agile fighting force and they could be a very interesting side to play for.

But this side will push the milsim barriers even further and will require a half decent level of fitness.

Was saying at the end of B7 that I'd love to play a different side for a change, always being the good guy is grand but gotta let the alter ego out at some stage :)

Wouldn't mind going civilian even and Larp'ing it up a bit

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

kdouglas wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind going civilian even and Larp'ing it up a bit

+1 was only discussing this with someone last week. it also seemed to lead to all kinds of sneaky goings on.

drug smuggling , arms dealing and so on.

Advertisement