Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40th Anniversary Gift for parents ?

• 22-07-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

The parents 40th wedding anniversary coming up middle of next month. Have about €700/€800 to spend...

What can I get them ? I need suggestions yesterday...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭finno

Divorce Papers

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

LOL

That's why this is moved to the Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas forum :)

Sounds unoriginal, but few people wouldn't enjoy €700/800 worth of a stay in a fancy hotel with pampering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Yeah I second Dudess's idea of a nice break away, A weekend in Ireland or a nice trip abroad.. Or send them back where they went on honeymoon.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

My parents HATE travelling anywhere so I got mum a Ruby necklace and dad a pair of gold cufflinks with Rubys embedded in them. Also on the back of one I had the current year engraved and the other had the year they were married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Well.... they're already going away a couple of times this year, so that might be an option but not really if you know what I mean... thanks anyway for the suggestion

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

finno wrote: »
    Divorce Papers

Lolol. Priceless.

Advertisement