Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do something nice for the Celeb forum!

• 01-03-2007 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

If anyone's in a good mood and would like to let other boardsies know about our shiney new Celeb & Showbiz forum, you might want to take one of the following pics for your sig:

celebsv9.jpg

celeb1rc0.jpg

celeb2dl4.jpg

816419010921728623532826_deppsig.jpg

401879025094246502711540_deppsig1.jpg

As you can see, I've already opted for Ms Spears back in her glory days but feel free to take any one of them that takes your fancy.

Serious kudos to the lovely Ruu for designing all of them and doing such an excellent job :)

**To add these and link them to this forum go to UserCP->Edit Signature-> and paste the following.

[NOPARSE]insert one of the above image links here[/NOPARSE]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Ive designed my own one if thats ok :)

Im too manly to use a pink Ms. Spears or Hilton one, but not manly enough to not use the only man who makes me weak at the knees, Mr. Johnny Rzeznik. (no homo)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Nice choice ;)

I like it; it's manly but still does the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 student uselass

wicked sig pics, but any chance of sum with pretty boys on the front?;) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Rawr!

I made one of my own...... Dunno why, cos I never do things like that... But I had to ;)

depp.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHh:D :D:D:D:D;)
    Can I rob myself a slice of that, PLLLZZZZZZZZ
    Hey Johnny

• Advertisement

/drools

I like it... Don't think I've ever seen Johnny Depp topless before (pretty sure I'd remember if I had!).

Does it fall within the guidelines for signature size though? It just looks a little big.

theres guidelines?

Yep :)

I'll dig them out and post them here in a minute

thanks. and sorry, I didn't know.

Found them.

Courtesy of Cloud:
    All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.

* For text signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size, and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. Do not use the quote tags.
    * For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size. No animated images are allowed.

Don't worry about not knowing, you haven't been here that long so it's ok ;) Plus you know now!

• Advertisement

Awaiting permission to rob this!
    hope its not to big

I'm liking the Johnny Depp thing that's going on in this thread!

Student uselass, if you post on this thread, you can ask one of the very nice people there to do you up a signature with the pictures in it (the ones of Britney, Paris and Gwyneth/Jennifer were all done by Ruu when I posted on that thread). The guys there are really decent and always do up great sigs.

thanks stargal, will give them a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'll make up a few more for ye wimmens and add to them the original post by stargal later. :)

edit: done and instructions of how to add to your signatures.

Ah thanks a mil Ruu, you're a legend.

Us wimmens appreciate your hard work :D

Yeah thanks a mil, :D:D:D:D:D:D
    God love him with his sick daughter and stuff:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If ye want anymore, just send me a PM or post here with your ideas. I'm normally around most days.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 kashi

I mada an attempt to make a sig for the board.............someone had to do the Gerard Butler one........hope it's not too big!

kashi

Mmm he's lovely. It looks a bit too big though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Stargal wrote: »
    Mmm he's lovely. It looks a bit too big though...

What program did you use to make these? They look very professional.

• Advertisement

Good ol' Photoshop. The folks over in the Digital Art and Design forum, especially Ruu, were very decent about making them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Thanks!

Advertisement