Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Graphic Design Intern

• 23-02-2014 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Anyone know best place to post a link for a graphic designer for paid internship.

I am scouting behance and dribbble but not having much look.

Any Irish sites etc?

Its not jobbridge in case someone comes after me.

We will pay circa 400 euro per week, can work remote or in the office.

Mainly UI and Website work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Try Creative Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

tvr wrote: »
    We will pay circa 400 euro per week, can work remote or in the office.
    I thought the point of being an intern was so that one could learn on the job? What are they going to learn if they're working remotely from home?

If you're looking for cheap, off-the-books, labour, just call it that. Don't attempt to mislead or sanitize what you're looking for by calling it an internship.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

I said either or. I am not getting into the details of the training programme we offer.

"off-the-books, labour" - Reported your post as the accusation is borderline defamatory.

Just lock this thread. I am not hear to pick a fight about the do's and don'ts of internships.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Try prosperity.ie or dribbble.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

There's also twitter hashtags for internships, cant remember what it is. Maybe try getting https://twitter.com/irishjobfairy to retweet it too?

Edit: that intern twitter account is https://twitter.com/internfairy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 eadaoinMc

gumtree.ie is a good source too. I'm a multimedia student and advertise when looking for work on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Great. Thanks for the help.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

If you're looking for cheap, off-the-books, labour, just call it that. Don't attempt to mislead or sanitize what you're looking for by calling it an internship.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Lets get back on track here.

Tvr you can also contact college/uni department heads of multimedia/design etc and register your interest for an intern. Lots do work placement for students.

Advertisement