Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Crap Locations

• 24-09-2008 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

do you have any problems taking a crap in someone else's house or in work? I have no real problem with it but I prefer to do it in the comfort of my own house. I do know some people however who hate doing it outside their own house and I know someone else who takes pride in christening other peoples toilets. how about you though?

apologies if this brings another revolution of toilet related threads btw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hell no son.

Fear of other peoples toilets is for wimps.

Just stomp in, assume the position and blow out the load.

Flush optional

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Hell no son.

Flush optional

Before I even scrolled down, I knew you'd be first to reply.
    Thank you for reassuring my comfort with boards :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I always try and create a nouveau art deco piece in their toilets. I like to think that I am giving their dog something different to feast on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

The Bollox wrote: »
    I do know some people however who hate doing it outside their own house

Nah,
    Love doing it.
    Right on the driveway.

The neighbours give you funny looks for a few weeks but then they get used to it.

Keeps cats out of the garden aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

Never. Just couldnt. If for some strange need that i would have no choice but to use someone elses loo id have to be in dire need/ touching cloth/ Turtleing otherwise home for me. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Hell no son.

Flush optional

Do you receive email updates when a thread with this subject matter appears?
    whiskeyman wrote: »
    Before I even scrolled down, I knew you'd be first to reply.
    Thank you for reassuring my comfort with boards :pac:

You need to change up your resolution from 640x480

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

No problem as long as there is some good reading material available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I did it after some buffet one time in the restraunt but then I heard some people outside talking harshly about my crap so I've been traumatised ever since that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Used to be like this - had a system of shit tokens with a few friends, trying to keep it balanced. Lost count of who had how many, so stopped that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Prefer in my own toilet if at all possible. Was determined not to go at electric picnic this year. So much so that I brought immodium along to bung up the works if I felt the urge to go to the toilet. Luckily I managed to hold it in the natural way from Friday until Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

FX Meister wrote: »
    Prefer in my own toilet if at all possible. Was determined not to go at electric picnic this year. So much so that I brought immodium along to bung up the works if I felt the urge to go to the toilet. Luckily I managed to hold it in the natural way from Friday until Monday.
    I'd say you had a great one when you got home. I'm almost jealous as there's nothing better than a good shít

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You are badly bound Buddy.

Take some Sennakott.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I will squat one out anywhere when I feel the need

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Seriously.

Another taking a sh!t thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

FX Meister wrote: »

How did you manage that?? Your intestines must be hurting...

Advertisement