Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Figures on non-EU workers in Ireland?

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.R.

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    er...yes? Just...not the one I am currently in and have paid for?? You'll be alright in a minute :P
    Oh and before you ask, they also have families in Brazil...but again...not mine ;)

Your problems are easy to solve.
    Go to Brazil, find work, save money and start college. Or if u like so much your current college, then finish it, but don't forget to leave for Brazil after finishing.
    Your friends can visit u there and I am sure u will make a lot of new friends in Brazil.
    U can visit your family here. Thousands of people do same. Plus start family with ur partner - make a lot of kids.
    And don't forget bottom line is u will have happy brazilians around u and many sunny days without moaning Irish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Gatling wrote: »
    Yes the in the last year alone fair play to them aswell 3000 Irish people obviously didn't want to work in the sector

I would imagine if they were fair paying jobs with reasonable conditions the natives would have jumped at them, but sure bring in 3000 foreigners so the owners/executives can raise profits and if anyone speaks negatively about it just shout "dey tok r jubs" as if there is no point to be made, moving people around like cattle so the 1% can grow their wealth faster than ever can only end well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

S.R. wrote: »
    Go to Brazil, find work, save money and start college. Or if u like so much your current college, then finish it, but don't forget to leave for Brazil after finishing.
    Your friends can visit u there and I am sure u will make a lot of new friends in Brazil.
    U can visit your family here. Thousands of people do same. Plus start family with ur partner - make a lot of kids.
    And don't forget bottom line is u will have happy brazilians around u and many sunny days without moaning Irish.

I dont have problems. Clearly, you do. Randomly attacking and "advising" anonymous internet users on a Wednesday afternoon, when they have not requested your "help"... bizzare carry on :rolleyes:

I dont have problems. Clearly, you do. Randomly attacking and "advising" anonymous internet users on a Wednesday afternoon, when they have not requested your "help"... bizzare carry on :rolleyes:

Moaning about "moaners" is form of requesting help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Did you get a brazillian and think they're to blame for the pain or something.....?

• Advertisement

Moaning about "moaners" is form of requesting help.
    ok um...thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Q: Figures on non-EU workers in Ireland?
    A: Some of the Russian and Brazilian ladies have very fine figures

ardmacha wrote: »
    Q: Figures on non-EU workers in Ireland?
    A: Some of the Russian and Brazilian ladies have very fine figures

They eat their spuds but don't go mad on the burgers.

Nodin, go back, read all comments and u will c that Brazilians were used as an example, after what sun-loving moaner started "defending" his Brazilian partner. Change Brazilians for Argentinians, might help u to understand what talk is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Augmerson wrote: »
    J's argument though was that really we are just letting these people in as temporary workers and that we shouldn't allow them to work, especially as Irish people are leaving Ireland in record numbers to seek employment elsewhere.
    Most of them work in jobs that the unemployed Irish turn their noses up at. That, and they often get paid under the minimum wage.

• Advertisement

Nodin, go back, read all comments and u will c that Brazilians were used as an example, after what sun-loving moaner started "defending" his Brazilian partner. Change Brazilians for Argentinians, might help u to understand what talk is about.

Er...I'm female.

I assume you will be offering your gender re-assignment counselling services next, now that you've made over my life :)

Nodin wrote: »
    Did you get a brazillian and think they're to blame for the pain or something.....?

Should see what happens when you ask for an "Irish" :eek:

Ireland should stop letting foreigners into country whether as students or workers except people form Europe, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.

Well, it's not big deal. His or her - still have to move to Brazil to save urself from moaners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

Ireland should stop letting foreigners into country whether as students or workers except people form Europe, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.

Why?, and why those particular countries?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Coz I like them. :D

Should see what happens when you ask for an "Irish" :eek:

....o I know. Whoever made up that "up the bum, no harm done" notion needs a good kick.

Why there - "I like them" isn't an answer, btw.

Nodin wrote: »
    ....o I know. Whoever made up that "up the bum, no harm done" notion needs a good kick.

lol :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Probably because they're educated by recognized bodies and they mostly speak English.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

I have the governments immigration laws to thank for all the sexy South American women in Dublin at the moment. Seriously, who would complain about that :pac:
    I personally favour the Ali G method of immigration, just letting in the fit birds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

the_syco wrote: »
    Probably because they're educated by recognized bodies and they mostly speak English.

And the Japanese, Taiwanese, Philipinos etc are not?
    Somebody should warn the HSE because they were damm glad to able to hire Philipino nurses during the nursing shortages a few years ago.:rolleyes:

Advertisement