Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ILoveLimerick.com what do you think?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leagueofmyown

I think its bang out of order that people woud even try & slag/slander theo or pat with no actual fact to back it up . look at the work they have done for so many charitys compaired to ilovelimerick. dont get me wrong the work they do is good, but it shows nothing only a few things here & there with rich in every picture, now again dont get me wrong hes a top notch bloke too.

XiledSniper u do talk a load of ca ca, ever hear of the saying stones in glass houses & tbh if u want to slag i have delt with u before & it aint good. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

i have delt with u before & it aint good. :eek:

Great to know you've an opinion, as do I and other people. And its great to see you can express it online. And with that, I'm leaving this thread, as I had done a long time ago, until I was dragged back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Coyote1

Before Munster Images was just Pat, There was no Theo. Just to correct the 'They' - It was then Richard, whom introduced Pat to Theo, where they both registered Munster Images as a Privated Limited Company - WRONG, with the help of Richard and Paul Partnership , since then, Pat has Signed the company over to Theo - WRONG, whom then proceded to slate and abuse the entire ILoveLimerick Crew for no apparent reason, including myself (There are multiple witnesses as to this) - So it was Theo who cut the ties not Richard - WRONG, so please. Straighten your facts with that one. Hope I have straightened out a few things there.... We have no problem with either Richard or the IloveLimerick Crew

Don't get my wrong, I love MI, and Pat, and I'm not trying to slander their business, Yet Doing a pretty good job so far...as I don't consider them competition to my own business either. :eek:

Now any chance his can get back on topic?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Closing this before it gets any messier for those involved.

@ the various photographers: keep your various personal squabbles off the forum from now on, please.

@ thisislimerick, PM me if you want to keep posting about your new site. Hope to see you posting here regularly about other topics as well.

@ everyone else, leave this topic for a while. There's definitely merit in discussing the various local sites, but it's probably best to let everyone calm down a bit before we bring the topic up again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement