Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Had the Bomb squad in work the other day :eek:

316938_10150276094092747_748362746_7773749_7508795_n.jpg

photokqe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Had the Bomb squad in work the other day :eek:

not on to you so !! keep up the good work !!!! ;):p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Well this looks absolutely awful, as does CS:GO. I'm hoping BF3 brings me back to BF2, but the more I see of it the more I see BF:BC2 crossed with MW2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Well this looks absolutely awful, as does CS:GO.

Don't think CS:GO looks all that bad. Quite excited actually!

Played the new MOH for the first time online yesterday. It's the worst multiplayer game I've ever played in the history of multiplayer games...ever! :pac: I was actually in shock that people could like it. It's just awful. Thankfully I got it for free, as I would have been hugely bitter if I had of paid for it.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    Ha Old spice for airsoft :D

Haha that's hilarious! Really well done!

About the gun... DAYYUM. Although I don't get why they make those close-quarters guns fire so fast?

MonkeyGuy wrote: »
    Haha that's hilarious! Really well done!

About the gun... DAYYUM. Although I don't get why they make those close-quarters guns fire so fast?

Its the states bud they have an unreal supply of spare mags and parts aswell as all the tactical gear you will need to carry spare mags which would cost a fortune over hear...if you can find em :pac: Also they treat airsoft like a blood sport :)

I mean the fps, 400 fps in cqb? Why?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

<1000 fps at one point ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

KonFusion wrote: »
    Don't think CS:GO looks all that bad. Quite excited actually!

It lost me as soon as they (Valve) said that the game would now tell you what bomb site had been planted. Uuuuugh.

Oh god no they have to be 330 or lower if you look through the channel they have a vid explaining this and the part to weaken the fps :)

Thank the Lord. More importantly that means that we can get our hands on some of those bad boys :cool:

M.I.A has been selling them for ages :rolleyes: but yeah one can be imported from the US

They haaaaaave?! :O Those sneaky backstards how come I never see?

well they seem to be out of stock for a while but here ya go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Pretty sure I saw some in stock when I was in MIA last week and I know for sure that I saw at least one in Bray Airsoft

Yeah it's out of stock atm and also it looked considerably sexier in the video above for some reason? The tan version Oddy had was puke. Want one bad though.

Sorry meant their website :D all the stock they advertised in adverts in AI for example has been out of stock for feckin ages i dont know why they sell the stock they have in-store on the web aswell! I cantjust take a €65 trip to get something that may or may-not be in-stock:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

http://kitup.military.com/2011/09/imint-team-america-finds-a-box-of-krylon.html

Amusing, but then again I'm not SF-personnel in an active warzone. This might work for the redneck element within the US forces in Iraq/Afghanistan but I find it difficult to see how this could help anyone win the hearts & minds of the local population

• Advertisement

Ha 'Team America finds a box of Krylon' :D

Yeah it's out of stock atm and also it looked considerably sexier in the video above for some reason? The tan version Oddy had was puke. Want one bad though.

Bam! and Bam! :) Just €520 for the best dual wield in your life :D!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Has anyone seen "Congo - An Irish Affair"? Gonna go check it out on saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I believe my brother in law did some of the camera work on that - I'm pretty sure that he did the camera work for the interviews with the vets, and possibly some location work as well. From the raw footage that he showed me (if it's the same thing - and, in fairness, there aren't that many docs on this topic so it must be) I reckon it'd be a good watch.

So you think your tough ??? read this man's story Alistair Urquhart
    b00sh448_640_360.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Damn ... some people pack more living into their lives than most. Usually that's a phrase that applies to people who've had really good experiences - in this case it applies to someone who has had every possible hardship. And still he's going strong at 92 years of age!

That's the stuff of legend. 92? And he still looks like he could baytcha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

I looked at the "trailer" on Vimeo and saw a glaring error in the opening title card:
    "Congo, July 1960. The United Nations embarked on the biggest mission in its history, with 20,000 soldiers from 30 countries"
    While it was mostly a US run affair, the Korean War was a UN mission and was far bigger...

55.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

whydave wrote: »
    55.jpg

That one for Thermo then?

Advertisement