Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

37.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Tell me - why is one of those dudes kneeling looking at the guy dancing and not the girl?
    No ... wait ...

cavemanrc7.jpg
    127711758264244615aff8ble9.jpg

Listen to Wilfred! Stay safe, stay responsibly and stay respectfully this Halloween. Please remind everyone to NOT BRANDISH an Airsoft gun in public for any reasons. Halloween doesn't make it legal. Taking your Airsoft gun out in the public thinking "It is okay because it is Halloween " IS NOT COOL''

I AM A MARINE
    I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil.
    Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea.
    I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself.
    I eat concertina, piss napalm and I can shoot a round through a flea’s ass at three-hundred meters.
    I travel the globe festering on anti-Americans everywhere I go for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie.
    I’m a grunt. I’m the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a bitch that’s kept the wolf away from the door for over two-hundred and twenty-five years.
    I’m a United States Marine. I am a green amphibious monster, made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea, whose sole purpose in life is to perpetrate death and destruction upon the festering of anti-Americanism throughout the globe whenever it may arise.
    And when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life for Mom, the Corps, and the American Flag.
    We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the **** out of both of ‘em. We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Rope from the Army, and the Anchor from the Navy. And on the seventh day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter, and we’ve been running the show ever since.
    Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by God.
    Semper Fidelis.”

• Advertisement

111028092944-globaia-world-visualization-horizontal-gallery.jpg

The world at seven billion
    The world's population is expected to hit seven billion in the next few weeks. After growing very slowly for most of human history, the number of people on Earth has more than doubled in the last 50 years. Where do you fit into this story of human life? Fill in your date of birth below to find out.
    ( Link )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

deliverance is starting on tg4..............................

thermo wrote: »
    deliverance is starting on tg4...

you feelin at home !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

whydave wrote: »
    you feelin at home !!!!!

no :( but what comforts me is knowing you do have a pretty mouth,,,,,,,,,,,

• Advertisement

302380_633422469251_12006202_33558444_235961670_n.jpg

More than a little truth in that flyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭moggser

a little online game that has been wrecking me nut you lot give it a go and see how ya's do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

moggser wrote: »
    a little online game that has been wrecking me nut you lot give it a go and see how ya's do

Level 3 :o

Anyone Play QWOP? Got To 57 Meters 2nd Try :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Anyone Play QWOP? Got To 57 Meters 2nd Try :D

Yeah :D Someone put it up on the old off topic thread, aparently there's hurdles further in :eek:

EDIT: Oh and http://www.worldwaronline.com/ the third edition starts in less than half an hour, again someone posted the second edition up a couple of months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Well I'm not going to be a surgeon some day :p

richieffff wrote: »
    Yeah :D Someone put it up on the old off topic thread, aparently there's hurdles further in :eek:

EDIT: Oh and http://www.worldwaronline.com/ the third edition starts in less than half an hour, again someone posted the second edition up a couple of months ago.
    Yea thats why I stopped at 57 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You jackass. XD

Got to the end of Level 3 and nearly shat a brick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »

And I thought that Asian reality tv shows were messed up.

Awesome. Who's for a flight over to Russia to get to blow some shít up then?

Puding wrote: »

And I thought we took airsoft seriously. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    And I thought we took airsoft seriously. :rolleyes:

scary thing is that is not even airsoft, russian airsoft is even more crazy :)

biko wrote: »
    03589.jpg
    Class !!!
    The_Joker wrote: »
    JUSTICE.jpg
    Made my day!

x1000v.jpg
    1000xk.jpg
    Olympiacos' supporters show a banner alike a German nazi flag with the Euro instead of the swastika, reading "Resist the 4th Reich", prior the Champions League Group F soccer match between Borussia Dortmund and Olympiacos FC in Dortmund, Germany, Tuesday, Nov.1, 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Christian.Kelly

Steve wrote: »
    FFS,

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash... now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash!

:rolleyes:

What would happen if Kevin Bacon died :eek::confused: ?!

What would happen if Kevin Bacon died :eek::confused: ?!

You mean this guy?

chatroulette-trolling-mmmm-bacon.jpg

That's too horrible to contemplate.

[EDIT]Bah, picture doesn't seem to work. Here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

FYP.. :D

Steve wrote: »
    FYP.. :D

What am I doing wrong? :pac:

Clicked Image, pasted in the URL and got nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

301999_10150370598532590_769847589_8332636_49205761_n.jpg

Oorah!

Advertisement