Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Msc Data Science and Analytics after electrical engineering degree

• 02-05-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I am a french student in electrical engineering and my school have a partnership with UCC where I would be glad to come.
    I am interested in the Msc Data Science and Analytics for the year 2016/2017 (yes that is a long way off).

Even if I have some courses in math and computer science I am in an electrical engineering school therefore I am not sure to be accept for this degree. Nevertheless I saw on the website of UCC that people with engineering background could be accept so I would like to know if you know people with engineering background in this Msc and who succeed it ?
    This is not too difficult if you come from electrical engineering (if « electrical engineer » are accept for sure) ?

Thanks ! 

PS : Please be lenient with my english which is not yet very good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭JeremyH

Sarrus wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I am a french student in electrical engineering and my school have a partnership with UCC where I would be glad to come.
    I am interested in the Msc Data Science and Analytics for the year 2016/2017 (yes that is a long way off).

Even if I have some courses in math and computer science I am in an electrical engineering school therefore I am not sure to be accept for this degree. Nevertheless I saw on the website of UCC that people with engineering background could be accept so I would like to know if you know people with engineering background in this Msc and who succeed it ?
    This is not too difficult if you come from electrical engineering (if « electrical engineer » are accept for sure) ?

Thanks ! 

PS : Please be lenient with my english which is not yet very good

The programme is pretty new so your best bet is to send an email to Michael Cronin. His details are available at the end of this page (click on 'further contact information') http://www.ucc.ie/en/ckr49/

I would imagine that someone with a background in electrical engineering would be well suited to a programme like that. Good luck.

Advertisement