Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

deisedude wrote: »

Link doesn't work for me but I gathered its contents from the URL. :pac:

No one else will ****ing post in it!!

So set one up so we can all admire how much of an animal you are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

A pic thread would actually be pretty cool, guaranteed some of us must know each other! But somebody is getting a bit stalkery about it and scaring people off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Done..
    eyebrow.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

A pic thread would actually be pretty cool, guaranteed some of us must know each other! But somebody is getting a bit stalkery about it and scaring people off
    Damn you somebody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Damn you somebody

This deserves one of these
    http://instantrimshot.com/

FUCC ye anyway:p:o:mad::(:P:cool::eek::confused::):rolleyes:;):D:pac:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61774572&postcount=1

FUCC ye anyway:p:o:mad::(:P:cool::eek::confused::):rolleyes:;):D:pac:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61774572&postcount=1
    An arm,Well in the spirit of posting i shall reply :pac:

Also,My eye is getting itchy so i feel it's time for sleep,I'm out all :D

Jesus i was afraid to open that..

No sleep for electro tonight. Because a) there's two seventeen year olds asleep on my bedroom floor and it's going to be difficult to step over them without causing a clothes avalanche and b) I'm watching Silent Hill, despite the fact I scared the **** out of myself with the game a few years ago.

• Advertisement

Jesus i was afraid to open that..

Ha, ya its certainly an ambiguous title.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

No sleep for electro tonight. Because a) there's two seventeen year olds asleep on my bedroom floor and it's going to be difficult to step over them without causing a clothes avalanche and b) I'm watching Silent Hill, despite the fact I scared the **** out of myself with the game a few years ago.

I played that game when I was 10 and I nearly shat meself.

JSK 252 wrote: »
    I played that game when I was 10 and I nearly shat meself.

your choice of words is unfortunate considering deisedude's choice of link:)

The games were crap imo.

The games were crap imo.

I have no idea, not a gamer. It was at somebody's house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Well that was a letdown. The url title promised so much more. :(

I'm halfway through the first season of The Wire, halfway through reading American Psycho and I just had Oreos and milk. I pity any poor fools who are either asleep or ****faced (or both) right now. :pac:

Well that was a letdown. The url title promised so much more. :(

I'm halfway through the first season of The Wire, halfway through reading American Psycho and I just had Oreos and milk. I pity any poor fools who are either asleep or ****faced (or both) right now. :pac:

I apologise wholeheartedly for letting you down:( You addicted to The Wire yet? Trust me its only a matter of time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Not quite addicted yet, but I'm gettin' there. :pac:
    There's so much hype about it that I thought "No way is it gonna be that good..." and at first I thought it was "just another police show".

But yeah....it's pretty damn good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Never watched The Wire before but I've heard good stuff about it. Is it one of those shows where you get the boxset and stay in your room for 2 weeks straight watching it all, only emerging when you need more Doritos or to p!ss or when the smell in your room gets so bad your roommates think you've died and started rotting? Well, is it? ;)

Not quite addicted yet, but I'm gettin' there. :pac:
    There's so much hype about it that I thought "No way is it gonna be that good..." and at first I thought it was "just another police show".

But yeah....it's pretty damn good!

Ya its a slow burner. Takes a few episodes to get into it but then its about as addictive as any illicit substance you may care to mention! :eek:

• Advertisement

Never watched The Wire before but I've heard good stuff about it. Is it one of those shows where you get the boxset and stay in your room for 2 weeks straight watching it all, only emerging when you need more Doritos or to p!ss or when the smell in your room gets so bad your roommates think you've died and started rotting? Well, is it? ;)

Actually thats pretty damn accurate. Ended up buying all the boxsets thanks to Zavvi's liquidation sale!:p I brought up the first season to college and one of my housemates ended up watching 7 episodes in a row which is fairly impressive sad considering each episode is an hour long

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

The Wire is excellent, any fans should check out The Shield, which I'm currently making my way through, almost as good.

Orizio wrote: »
    The Wire is excellent, any fans should check out The Shield, which I'm currently making my way through, almost as good.

Ya the shield is pretty good. I've started watching the last 2 seasons since tv3 started airing them and i'm hooked

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

argh!!!

sick of flaming people lecturing me!! i know what i must do, now let me do it!!! :mad:

(I'm a little stressed perhaps?)

argh!!!

sick of flaming people lecturing me!! i know what i must do, now let me do it!!! :mad:

(I'm a little stressed perhaps?)

(In best Jamaican accent) Take a chill pill maaan!!!:cool:

i am a usually free careful fellow but today and yesterday.. took the biscuit.

i apologise for posting an such a dull pointless uninteresting topic for everyone, but a little bit of venting was needed...

god this off-topic thread has so many uses!

We need a title which reflects its many uses. Not just the vague and inexplicably quotation marked 'Off Topic'

And sorry you're stressed :(

ah thanks! i think a brisk walk might help me chill...:D

yes i think a suitable name for this thread would def something like

"banana-hammock"

:D i think it could work??

ooh.. quick question? doind a joint honours with english and history in pestember, anyone have a roungh idea of how many hours i will have looking at the time tables here and i might aswell be reading the the back of a corn flakes box...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

We need a title which reflects its many uses. Not just the vague and inexplicably quotation marked 'Off Topic'

And sorry you're stressed :(

BANNED.

Now watcha gotta say? :p

• Advertisement

Evening all,My grant form hasn't been posted yet and i'm getting close to the deadline,Still waiting for all those bloody P21,45 etc etc forms...

Great!

Advertisement