Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best shelter with best rehoming?

• 27-06-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

What's the best shelter, with the best rehoming - to good, checked homes, and the shelter itself clean and welcoming and kind to the animals?

My cat has died, and I'd like to give her hoodie, scratching post, toys and food to a shelter, but only to the very best one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Sorry to hear about your cat. There's so many and everyone has their own particular ones they support or ones that are local to them.
    Limerick animal welfare take in cats they are excellent and cottagerescue.ie
    sometimes there area also people that aren't offical rescues but take in and foster cats for rescues a lot and could possibly do with the items as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Both of these are a little far away from me - is there possibly anywhere in or near Dublin?

Advertisement