Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quarteira, Algarve, Portugal

• 12-10-2007 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Just back from a week in Quarteira. Great time. Great weather.
    Flew Ryanair to Faro, got good deal wednesday to wednesday. Flights on time both ways, no hassle or problems. Booked car hire at last minute through Economy Car Hire. As only my wife and I we went for smallest car - Chevrolet Matiz, but upgraded to Ford Fiesta through company called Travrent. Paid only £86 sterling for 7 days, including 2 drivers and damage waiver. Very good and efficient service.
    Stayed in Hotel Pinhal Do Sol at a staggeringly low cost of €174.00 for the 7 days bed and breakfast for the 2 of us (yes for 2 not each). Hotel was brilliant for that price - worth 3 times that. Breakfast was good hot and cold buffet.
    Downside is that the hotel is 3km from beach, although they do run a free minibus 5 times a day to Quarteira and Vilamoura. Highly recommend all. Very cheap holiday but a good one.
    PM me if more inf or photos required

Advertisement