Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My Leaving Cert Study Log 2014

• 18-05-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all.I'm going to be keeping track of everything I study for the next few weeks on here to keep me motivated to work consistently and keep learning!
    The grade's I'm realistically aiming for are:
    English (HL) - B2
    Irish (HL) - C2
    Maths (OL) - A1
    German (HL) - B2
    Biology(HL) - B2
    Home Economics (HL) - C2
    Business (HL) - C2
    LCVP (C) - Distinction
    If I get these results I would get 440 points.

Today I studied:
    Biology - Food,scientific method,plant structure,plant reproduction(sexual & asexual),plant nutrition and food storage,plant response/tropism, plant gas exchange and transpiration.
    Irish - Padraig MacSuibhne and Caitlin Maude's biography.
    Home Ec - Meat,leisure and vitamin B.
    English - Macbeth quotes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 StudyGeek95

Today I studied:
    German - a big list of adjectives, weather,words associated with time.
    Irish - practiced question 6 on a few of the exam paper comprehensions.
    Biology - viruses.
    Home Ec - minerals.

Advertisement