Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

22 year old guy having sex with 16 year old girl

• 16-09-2007 6:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dewayne2

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.pimp.your.blog.somewhere.else.eat.me)

Am I right to be angry? 282 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    52% 149 votes
    I'm not sure
    47% 133 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

In addition to your concerns as a father, a 16 year old is jail bate, which her beau should know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

<1 year to be legal

not teh end of the world

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

<1 year to be legal

not teh end of the world
    if it was your daughter would you share the same opinion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Is she hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

It's wrong

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

In less than a year there will be no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

People care way too much about sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

He said in his blog that in that particular state 16 is the legal age

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

He sounds like a great fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Jordy Delicious Toffee

Once both keep their mouths shut about it it'll all cool.

Fvck it, she's sixteen. Most of us were riding the arse off 16 year olds at some stage, or at least chasing some.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭constellation

Apparently, this story occurs in Canada where the age of consent is 14 ! And what's more there is an exception so that one partner can be 12 and the other can be 13/14 (known as the "peer group" exception).

http://www.justice.gc.ca/en/dept/clp/faq.html
    http://www.ageofconsent.com/canada.htm

Blame it on Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Personally I wouldnt, if its legal whats the problem? Its not like its a 48 year old and a 16 year old.

Anyway OP, your Kid will prob have sex, like most irish teenagers around 15 or 16 for the first time.

As is life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

To be honest, I wouldn't be too concerned. If I had done my job right as a father, the girl would have been educated in the following...
    • sex is fun and natural, and nothing to be ashamed of
    • sex can get you pregnant and change your life permanently through that, if you are not careful
    • sex can also get you very sick, even dead, from STDs, if you are not careful in your practices and choice of partner
    • sex can have repercussions beyond a mere sporting event, and may lead to deep emotional commitments, again be careful with your choice of partner
    As far as the age goes, it really depends on the person you are talking about. Some 16 year olds can be mature beyond their years, while some 25 year olds can be childish and irresponsible.

And don't forget, in the grand scheme of things, for most of history people were getting married and/or having sex at ages as low as 11 and 12! Biologically they are well able for it by 16, and probably even want it. If the parents have done their job right, there should be nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Apparently, this story occurs in Canada where the age of consent is 14 !

It says 16 in the link.
    in the grand scheme of things, for most of history people were getting married and/or having sex at ages as low as 11 and 12!

The prophet Muhammed married a 6yr old and consummated the marriage when she was 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Hi.
    I'm a 31 year old virgin and I would like to give this a go.

I would also like you to fúck off and stop spamming this site in order to get hits on your blog.
    google.
    Earlier today I went out and did day game. I made the mall my “sarging” location. I get to the mall around lunchtime. I enter Sears and get a free dose of Jean Paul Gautier cologne. I love the cologne. I just won’t buy Jean Paul Gautier’s because it’s too expensive for my budget. I scan the area for some attractive girls to warm up with. I spot one by the M·A·C Cosmetics booth.

I get her opinion on the cologne I’m wearing. She likes it but says I put on too much. I tell her that I get excited when I see something I like. I give her a wink. She smiles. I bid her farewell and find some more girls to warm up on.

I enter the mall and find an assortment of attractive girls. I don’t know where to start. I spot two girls about to pass in front of me. I step out right in front of them. They stop and give me a “What the hell is your problem?” look. I turn and smile at them. They walk off and mention something between themselves that contains the word “asshole”. I look around for some more girls. I notice a large amount of girls in a store. When I realize that store that is I give my head a shake.

That store is American Eagle. AE is loved by wannabes. I decide to become a “wannabe” and venture inside the store. I go in to the men’s section, grab two random shirts and approach these two attractive girls.

V: “Which do you guys like better?”
    Blonde: “What?”

V: “These shirts, WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER!?”
    Blonde: “OH! They’re the same shirt, but different colour.”

I look at the shirts . . .

V: “So they are . . . which colour looks best?”
    Blonde: “Is this a pickup line?”

V: “Yeah. It is. I find it easier than just asking a girl if she wants to ****.”
    Blonde” *Laughs* “It’s a good line. Just make sure to get two different shirts next time.”

V: “I’ll do that. Anyways. How do you guys know each other?”
    Blonde: “We’re friends from school. This is Angela. My name is Tara.”

V: “It’s a pleasure to meet you Angela.”
    Angela: “It’s nice to meet you . . . What’s your name?”

V: “My name is V.”
    Angela: “Well it’s nice to meet you V.”

Our conversation goes on to discuss why in God’s name they shop at American Eagle, what kind of guys they are trying to attract with their “wannabe” clothes, and I try to guess what kind of panties they are wearing. They tried to guess mine, but couldn’t because I was going commando that day.

I noticed Angela was into it this devilish conversation.

Angela was locked onto my eyes, laughing more than necessary, and touching my arm multiple times. I ignored Tara while talking more intimate with Angela. Tara interrupts our conversation by asking me, “How old are you V?”

V: “Guess.”
    Tara: “20.”

V: “No. 22.”

V: “How old are you guys?”
    Angela: “Guess.”

I like to guess five years older than I think they are.

V: “23.”
    Tara: “You’re about ten years off.”

I go wide-eyed in shock.

V: “13!?”
    Angela: “No! 16.”

Angela keeps up the conversation while the words “you’re a pedophile” rattle around in my head. I tell myself, “The legal age of consent in Ontario is 16. She is legal and she is ****able.” The battle of ethics continues in my mind for a period of time. I’m brought back to reality when Angela hits me on the arm.

Angela: “Are you listening?”
    V: “Of course. I just remembered that I have an appointment that I am late for.”

Angela: “Well you should get going to it. Let me give you my number.”
    V: “I don’t have a pen and paper.” (I do have a pen and paper. At that moment I do not want to be getting a 16-year-olds digits.)

Angela: “Do you have a cell phone?”
    V: “No.”

Angela: “Well let me write it down for you.”
    V: “OK.”

I get Angela’s number, tell them it was a pleasure meeting me, and head to the food court to ponder over the number.

She clearly wants to **** me. And I want to **** that 16-year-old.

I decide to keep the number and call her later this week.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    The prophet Muhammed married a 6yr old and consummated the marriage when she was 9.
    Classy. Does this mean we should discard all of his teachings as the rantings of a rabid nomadic goat herder?

<Kent Brockman>
    This reporter says, yes.
    </Kent Brockman>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

If she is legal and knows what she is doing, then I don't see an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

yeah. Its not like she is 10. She certainly knows what she is doing. If the guy was in his 30's it would be more worrying. But he's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I know a guy thats 33 having sex with a 17 year old, or so he says... but he has showed me some txt messages... and she defiantly knows what shes doing haha if shes really 17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

How does our pimp's story end?

• Advertisement

How does our pimp's story end?
    Well strictly speaking hes not a pimp, since hes not whoring her out for money yet.

/ just spoiled the ending

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Bit of an over reaction if you ask me. I was in a slightly similar situation myself a couple of years ago.

If the 16 year old had been a bloke and the 22 year old had been a women, no one would have had a problem with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭constellation

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    It says 16 in the link.

Hmm. It says 16 in blog link and 14 on Canadian Justice Department site that I linked to. That is what I was referring to.

Of course, all facts on the internet become facts when people write FACT! at the end of the statement. FACT!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Anto McC wrote:
    Bit of an over reaction if you ask me. I was in a slightly similar situation myself a couple of years ago.

If the 16 year old had been a bloke and the 22 year old had been a women, no one would have had a problem with it.

That reminds me of that teacher who got fired for having a student toyboy, no case brought up, its only taken seriously if its a young girl with an old fella.
    A 16yr old fella scoring a 22yr old woman would be the school legend.

Personally, i wouldnt go near an 18yr old, 20 or older by preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

bluewolf wrote:
    If she is legal and knows what she is doing, then I don't see an issue
    Jaysis, I agree with you for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Hahaha... was that an abandoned plot line from V for Vendetta?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Personally I think it's healthier for people around that age to go out with people of a similar age, but young girls will always want to go out with older guys and there'll always be some lecherous cunt happy to oblige.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Terry wrote:
    Hi.
    I'm a 31 year old virgin and I would like to give this a go.

I would also like you to fúck off and stop spamming this site in order to get hits on your blog.
    google.
    "sarging"

cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

"sarging"

cringe.
    I don't know which is sadder.
    Engaging in that act, or pimping his blog all over the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Just cause the girl can flirt, doesn't mean shes really aware of what shes doing. We girlies (or at least most of us) like to flirt (no really, p-i-p, *you*? Flirt?? I hear you ask, but it's true, its true), however a lot of girls underestimate you menfolk, and assume you are all a charming bunch of kittens, but there are some tigers out there.

anyways, my point is- so what if its legal, she seems like she wants it etc. Chances are she is playing a game, and liking the power trip from turning an older guy on. However the fall-out from sex is something that she will most likely not be able for. Lesson time guys: if you're gonna tap it, then don't expect it to be smooth sailing (I was gonna say an easy ride), you're still messing around with a kid- and thats just messy.

Advertisement