Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My weed.......My Balls

• 12-09-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭

So smoking weed according to some jumped up lab rat causes cancer of the balls (testicular cancer)...... Not a laughing matter btw

""YOUNG men who had smoked marijuana recreationally were twice as likely to be diagnosed with testicular cancer than men who have never used marijuana, according to a US study.
    Researchers whose findings appeared in the journal Cancer said the link appeared to be specific to a type of tumour known as nonseminoma.
    "This is the third study consistently demonstrating a greater than doubling of risk of this particularly undesirable subtype of testicular cancer among young men with marijuana use," said Victoria Cortessis of the University of Southern California , Los Angeles, who led the study.""

and thanks to Sean (why the fcuk do I have to listen to these grubby little people who pay my wages) Sherlock.... is the rest of the link....

http://www.independent.ie/health/health-news/marijuana-linked-to-testicular-cancer-in-us-study-3226514.html

In other news, scientists used to think that the world was flat, and by reading the daily mail you will be inclined to think that someday in the next week you are going to develop some form of cancer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

smoke it in your mouth.

lung cancer is better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Yo, maaaaaaaaaan. Weed is loike omg toedally good for you maaaan duuuude bear pig. Like 420 for life dude...................................................Wow a pineapple!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Brownies FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYz59fvdnRA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Ya need to watch this
    Best episode funny as ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Gambling doesnt cause cancer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Guess whats good for stress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

kupus wrote: »
    So smoking weed according to some jumped up lab rat causes cancer of the balls (testicular cancer)...... Not a laughing matter btw

""YOUNG men who had smoked marijuana recreationally were twice as likely to be diagnosed with testicular cancer than men who have never used marijuana, according to a US study.
    Researchers whose findings appeared in the journal Cancer said the link appeared to be specific to a type of tumour known as nonseminoma.
    "This is the third study consistently demonstrating a greater than doubling of risk of this particularly undesirable subtype of testicular cancer among young men with marijuana use," said Victoria Cortessis of the University of Southern California , Los Angeles, who led the study.""

and thanks to Sean (why the fcuk do I have to listen to these grubby little people who pay my wages) Sherlock.... is the rest of the link....

http://www.independent.ie/health/health-news/marijuana-linked-to-testicular-cancer-in-us-study-3226514.html

In other news, scientists used to think that the world was flat, and by reading the daily mail you will be inclined to think that someday in the next week you are going to develop some form of cancer.

Scientists used to think that reading the daily mail gave you cancer? They may have been on to something alright, reading the daily mail will rot your brain, as will reading the independent, which carries the article you linked to!

Anyway- yoghurt, ain't gonna hurt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Everything gives us cancer these days. If we kept away from everything that might give us cancer we would die anyway, but of starvation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Exercise causes cancer.

I'd rather smoke weed than exercise.

What does that tell you?

Probably nothing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

1ZRed wrote: »
    Everything (according to the daily mail) gives us cancer these days. If we kept away from everything that might give us cancer we would die anyway, but of starvation.

FYP there 1ZRed ;)

My own personal opinion- if you're smoking weed for medicinal purposes (coping with arthritis pain), you're not going to put a whole lot of weight behind some "smarticle" in a sensationalist tabloid rag!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ArseLtd

100% of people who read studies die

"By contrast, cocaine use was linked to a smaller risk of the tumours."

What a sh!t of a study

Advertisement